Carly Rae Jepsen success via play.com! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Butterflygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carly Rae Jepsen success via play.com! :)

Post by Butterflygirl »

I bought a signed Carly Rae Jepsen album on play.com! :) Recieved it a month ago.

Photo of autograph and envelope:

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carly Rae Jepsen success via play.com! :)

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I lover her, she is awesome
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Butterflygirl :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carly Rae Jepsen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

Considering that Carly Rae Jepsen is from Canada and has yet to ever visit the UK I don't see how this can be another Play.com "exclusive" that was apparently signed by her. :roll:

This company that is apparently well recognized sure is making a fortune off the suckers. :lol:
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

SummerGlau wrote:Considering that Carly Rae Jepsen is from Canada and has yet to ever visit the UK I don't see how this can be another Play.com "exclusive" that was apparently signed by her. :roll:

This company that is apparently well recognized sure is making a fortune off the suckers. :lol:
Haha you're funny. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for her to sign a box of cd covers then send them to the UK if that is the case. You're fighting a losing battle mate. Give up. 8)
BrEaKdOwN
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BrEaKdOwN »

Play.com is one of the biggest online shopping sites in the UK and has been for a number of years. Do you really think they would risk their reputation by selling fake items?

CD's dont sell aswell as they used to so this is obviously an attempt to get people to buy them again and honestly i think its a good idea. Get a clue before posting next time
Butterflygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Butterflygirl »

SummerGlau wrote:Considering that Carly Rae Jepsen is from Canada and has yet to ever visit the UK I don't see how this can be another Play.com "exclusive" that was apparently signed by her. :roll:

How DARE you call anoyone a "sucker"!!!??? :O
If you have problems, so keep it to yourself.
I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold..:P
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

admin wrote:Hi Butterflygirl :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carly Rae Jepsen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Um this isn't any kind of feeback. If you pay for something and you receive it that's not the same as as address testing. WTF
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

you're absolutely clueless dude. carly rae has been to the UK several times. she's done several interviews in the UK on BBC radio. check out the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJfoXCbrf8c
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies