SASHA ALEXANDER GREAT SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
andyman100
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SASHA ALEXANDER GREAT SUCCESS!

Post by andyman100 »

I sent Sasha Alexander a request on 9-10-2012 and got it back today!! She is so awesome and I was extremely excited when i opened the envelope and the folder she sent it in and saw her signed photo in it!!! Used Database info. THANK YOU SASHA!!!
I have: Mariska Hargitay, Chris Meloni, Mariska Hargitay(TTM), Sasha Alexander (TTM), Justin Bieber, Andy Grammer (TTM), Sasha Alexander, Angie Harmon, Ne-Yo, Tiesto (X2), Emile Sandé (TTM), P Diddy (TTM), Luke Bryan (IP), Jesse Spencer, FUN (Nate Ruess, Andrew Dost, Jack Antenoff), Jeff Foxworthy (IP), Tyler Glenn (neon trees), Olivia Newton John, Jane Fonda (TTM), Paul Van DYK (X2), Adam West (X2), John Travolta (X3)(TTM), Colbie Caillat (TTM), Marcia Gay Harden, Erin Sanders (X2) (TTM), Jasmine Guy (IP), Geoffrey Darnell Williams (IP), Keith Randolph Smith (IP), Phil Niekro (TTM), Tom Glavine (IP), Hank Aaron (BRAVES), Chipper Jones (BRAVES) (IP), Jeff Francoeur (BRAVES) (IP), Tommy Hanson (BRAVES) (IP), John Smoltz (BRAVES) (IP), and Laura Bush (U.S. First Lady) (IP), President George W. Bush (TTM).

Most Wanted: Nathan Kress, Angie Harmon, Miranda Cosgrove, Adam Levine, The Black Keys, Tamara Tunie, OneRepublic , Atlas Genius.
admin
Site Admin

Re: SASHA ALEXANDER GREAT SUCCESS!

Post by admin »

Hi andyman100 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sasha Alexander on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)