Paul Mccartney , Michael Jackson for Sale among others

Autographs for sale or exchange.
MilesD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Paul Mccartney , Michael Jackson for Sale among others

Post by MilesD »

Hi,
I am just testing the water. i have a beatles abbey road signed album by paul mccartney for sale,
as well as a michael jackson signed 11x14 photo. Both were gotten IP at different events about 5-6 years ago. I have hit some tougher financial times, and I'm hoping to sell these two great items to a good home. they have been my prized possessions for years, and i hate to see them go. But if anyone is interested, i will gladly field reasonable offers. Just PM me with any questions or offers !
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/852/photogaj.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img221/4616/photobu.jpg
Life isn't life until you live it !!!!!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Paul Mccartney , Michael Jackson for Sale among others

Post by dancingirl1 »

Curious to see the prices of both...
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

probably couple hundred he wants
MilesD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MilesD »

thats correct...just looking for offers
thanks
R.S.V.P
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R.S.V.P »

Miles, I'm quite surprised that you're trying to sell an MJ and PMC on here. As a semi pap and regular NY IP hunter you should know who to contact to sell MJ and PMC at a reasonable price. You should also know that 95% of the people on here can't even distinguish MJ's signatures from his sister's and are always short on their $10/month pocket money, so my advise is use your contacts in NY and I'm sure you'll find a dealer soon who's buying your pieces. But on here you'll most likely just waste your time.
"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B * * C H, okay." - Madonna

http://www.facebook.com/ViaVenueAutographs
MilesD
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MilesD »

R.S.V.P wrote:Miles, I'm quite surprised that you're trying to sell an MJ and PMC on here. As a semi pap and regular NY IP hunter you should know who to contact to sell MJ and PMC at a reasonable price. You should also know that 95% of the people on here can't even distinguish MJ's signatures from his sister's and are always short on their $10/month pocket money, so my advise is use your contacts in NY and I'm sure you'll find a dealer soon who's buying your pieces. But on here you'll most likely just waste your time.
I dont deny that RSVP, i just thought i would give something else a try for once. See if theres a big fish hiding in the small pond.
Just give some other people an opportunity. thats all