Seth MacFarlane Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seth MacFarlane Success!!!

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

I sent an autograph request to Seth using the address in the database and received my pictures back on Thursday!!! He also sent me a drawing of Stewie!!! In my letter I mentioned Stewie was my favorite character. The picture was pre printed but it was personalized!!! All the pics i sent were personalized and i only asked him to personalize one.

6-19-2012 Sent (SASE, Letter, 2 pictures)
8-16-2012 Received (2 pictures signed, 1 drawing signed)

Last edited by ChrisBrownsGirl21 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Successes: Chris Brown (IP), Bill Cosby (TTM), Bobby Brown (VV), Seth Macfarlane (PP)(TTM), Daniel Tosh (VV), Jesse McCartney (TTM), Daniel Radcliffe (VV)(PP), Aziz Ansari (VV), Katie Leclerc (VV), Trey Songz (VV), Betty White (TTM), Amanda Seyfried (TTM), Robert Englund (TTM), Jeff Dunham (VV), Ricky Martin (VV), Alex Borstein (VV), Whoopi Goldberg (TTM), Bob Saget (TTM), Adam Lambert (TTM), Kevin James (VV), Danielle Panabaker (TTM), Tara Strong (TTM), Channing Tatum (TTM), Anthony Jeselnik (VV), David Spade (TTM), Rachel McAdams (TTM), Jodi Benson (TTM), Danielle Fishel (TTM), Dane Cook (VV), R. Kelly (VV), Bo Burnham (VV), George Lopez (TTM)
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane Success!!!

Post by hannanananahh »

That's so awesome! Congrats!
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

hannanananahh wrote:That's so awesome! Congrats!
thanks so much!
Successes: Chris Brown (IP), Bill Cosby (TTM), Bobby Brown (VV), Seth Macfarlane (PP)(TTM), Daniel Tosh (VV), Jesse McCartney (TTM), Daniel Radcliffe (VV)(PP), Aziz Ansari (VV), Katie Leclerc (VV), Trey Songz (VV), Betty White (TTM), Amanda Seyfried (TTM), Robert Englund (TTM), Jeff Dunham (VV), Ricky Martin (VV), Alex Borstein (VV), Whoopi Goldberg (TTM), Bob Saget (TTM), Adam Lambert (TTM), Kevin James (VV), Danielle Panabaker (TTM), Tara Strong (TTM), Channing Tatum (TTM), Anthony Jeselnik (VV), David Spade (TTM), Rachel McAdams (TTM), Jodi Benson (TTM), Danielle Fishel (TTM), Dane Cook (VV), R. Kelly (VV), Bo Burnham (VV), George Lopez (TTM)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ChrisBrownsGirl21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Did you use this address please?:

Seth MacFarlane
"American Dad!"
Fox Television Animation
5700 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 325
Los Angeles, CA 90036
USA

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
CaeleyWhalie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CaeleyWhalie »

I sent mine out in April, and I haven't got anything back yet. :(
Most Recent Success: Dylan Everet and Melinda Shankar (Email PP's)

In Person Successes: Andrew Allen and Nate Lotz

Number of Successes in Total: 19

Successes TTM: Selena Gomez (SFM), Steffanie Scott x2, Doug Brochu, Anne Murray, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Mort Walker, Ariana Grande, Ed Asner and Ryan Ochoa

Email: Selena Gomez (SFM), Judge Judy, Karan Brar, Drew Seeley, Steffanie Leigh, Coco Jones, Alicia Josipovic, Dylan Everett and Melinda Shankar (together)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i used family guy and cleveland show address
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

When you compare the signature on the drawing to the signature on the other two pictures, do you notice anything?
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

MW1221 wrote:When you compare the signature on the drawing to the signature on the other two pictures, do you notice anything?
The drawing is pre-printed and the photo is authentic! :D {up}
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

cirquedufreak95 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:When you compare the signature on the drawing to the signature on the other two pictures, do you notice anything?
You seriously believe that?

Because the copy of the authentic signature on the drawing and the signature on the photo are identical? Oh, wait. They're nowhere near similar..
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

MW1221 wrote:
cirquedufreak95 wrote:
You seriously believe that?

Because the copy of the authentic signature on the drawing and the signature on the photo are identical? Oh, wait. They're nowhere near similar..
They don't have to be similar........One (the drawing) could be nicer because it is a pp, and the other one could be authentic but rushed. It's like saying that autos received in the mail are not authentic because they look nothing like the ip autographs. They are completely different things. I'm sorry but I don't appreciate your attitude. I was trying to help you by answering your question.
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson