Julianne Hough

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Julianne Hough

Post by cfern1995 »

Can someone please PM me the address for Safe Haven? I'm not one to spam the address, I just really want her autograph. I've mailed out to her at other addresses 5 times now and I have been trying to get this address for months now. I found the address about a month ago, but that was before they moved locations. The day I found it was the exact day they moved so I was too late. I get mad just thinking about it. Anyways, I would never post a private address on this forum, so please if anyone knows the address please, PLEASE PM me. Thanks! :D
Most Wanted: Mila Kunis, Julianne Hough, Michael Trevino, Phoebe Tonkin, Shelly Hennig & Michelle Rodriguez

Favorite Successes: Ashley Benson x2,Mark Salling x3 Alicia Josipovic, Daniel Kelly, Luke Bilyk, Cristine Prosperi Wes Craven, Channing Tatum, Chelsea Handler, Jack Nicholson, Kristin Cavallari, LL Cool J, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Candice Accola, Robert Englund, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Teresa Palmer, Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe Kardashian.

IP: New Boyz, Rita Ora, Trey Songz, The-Dream, The Game, Gabe Kapler, Bronson Arroyo, Charles Shaughnessy, Joey Fatone

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/b ... 1E.twitter Please take a look at this website. Jordan is my nephew & Godson
rappelzdzd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Julianne Hough

Post by rappelzdzd »

I've mailed out to her at other addresses 5 times now and I have been trying to get this address for months now. :?
I heart which I could not help him
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

People here are selfish....so I doubt someone will be polite and message it to you.
Good luck though! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfern1995 »

rappelzdzd wrote:I've mailed out to her at other addresses 5 times now and I have been trying to get this address for months now. :?
I meant at her address in the database and when she was on DWTS at that address.
Most Wanted: Mila Kunis, Julianne Hough, Michael Trevino, Phoebe Tonkin, Shelly Hennig & Michelle Rodriguez

Favorite Successes: Ashley Benson x2,Mark Salling x3 Alicia Josipovic, Daniel Kelly, Luke Bilyk, Cristine Prosperi Wes Craven, Channing Tatum, Chelsea Handler, Jack Nicholson, Kristin Cavallari, LL Cool J, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Candice Accola, Robert Englund, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Teresa Palmer, Kim, Kourtney, & Khloe Kardashian.

IP: New Boyz, Rita Ora, Trey Songz, The-Dream, The Game, Gabe Kapler, Bronson Arroyo, Charles Shaughnessy, Joey Fatone

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/b ... 1E.twitter Please take a look at this website. Jordan is my nephew & Godson
cfern1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cfern1995 »

dancingirl1 wrote:People here are selfish....so I doubt someone will be polite and message it to you.
Good luck though! {up}
Thanks! You're right, though. People that have private addresses like to gloat. It's because of people who sell the autographs they get that people who do this for fun & no profit can never get private address for spamming reasons. Hopefully someone who has been in my position before can be so kind enough to help out a fellow autograph collecter.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi :)

Her address is here: http://www.fanmail.biz/111823.html

Fanmail 8)