Free Soccer Autographs

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Thefon19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Free Soccer Autographs

Post by Thefon19 »

Going to be in Europe for a months beginning 8/10, will attend a lot of matches. Will take any 50/50 or consignment on the following teams:
Manchester United
Arsenal
Manchester City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Everton
Real Madrid
Barcelona

Will take Jerseys and Soccer Ball. Consignment: 20 dollars for Jerseys, 40 for Soccer balls. Jersey are easily to get signed. Please let me know if you interested!
[b]Due to conflicting schedules between the hobby and my internship, I will be taking a temporary break from the hobby, Thank you.
Tokyofootie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Free Soccer Autographs

Post by Tokyofootie »

Some them teams are rather hard to get such as chelsea after matches there rushed to the team bus. Arsenal you got to be very lucky sometimes if a good game they will sign, but any success you get any tips would be appreciated though. :D

Tokyo
Foxes96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxes96 »

I go to watch football (soccer for you obviously) every week and i'm telling you now, you'll not get most of them. You'll maybe get a few from each team at most.

For example, Alex Ferguson has Man United arrive on the coach at home games to avoid autographs and that. For any team in England coming on the bus to a home game is very unusual and I think it's unfair on the fans.

Out of yours, i've been to all the English ones and you'll be very lucky to get a fully signed shirt or ball.

But hopefully i'll be wrong and you'll do well!
I'm basing all this on home and away trips following Leicester City, who I doubt you'd heard of. :razz:
adamk2 wrote:Pleasure doing business with you!

Favourite Autograph in my collection: Tom Felton
Most Wanted: Paul McCartney
TommyL
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TommyL »

Teams from german Bundesliga send alwalys. From Austria too. Polish Legia Warsaw (SASE) and rest of polish teams photo +sase. In france i know AJ Auxerre.

Few years ago Glasgow Rangers sending autographs