Carol Burnett success 3x

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dahancb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carol Burnett success 3x

Post by dahancb »

My whole family is a fan of her work in some capacity (my wife and I grew up on CB Show reruns and went on one of our first dates to see her in Moon Over Buffalo on Broadway) and now my daughter loves Annie, as she was in the musical this summer. So it was great when we got three 4x6 photos returned to us yesterday 7/18/12 after sending them on 6/30/12. Sent to her address in database (the address is in the photo as well). I sent 3 4x6 photos, LOR and SASE - they were returned in their envelope with them paying the postage.

TTM Successes: Derek Jeter, Joey Votto, Cliff Lee, CC Sabathia, Jorge Posada, David Wright, Curtis Granderson, Chase Utley, Bobby Doerr (HOF), Roberto Alomar (HOF), Wade Boggs (HOF), Josh Hamilton, Roy Halladay, Mark Texiera, Curtis Granderson, Paul O'Neill, Tino Martinez, Mike Mussina, John Smoltz, Ryan Zimmerman, Doug Harvey (HOF), Pat Gillick (HOF), Steve Buscemi, Robert Redford, Jim Bunning (HOF)

In Person (non-paid): Lawrence Taylor (HOF), Wade Boggs (HOF), Carlton Fisk (HOF), Michael Jordan (HOF), Bernie Williams, Mike Schmidt (HOF), Bob Feller (HOF), Bobby Doerr (HOF), Phil Rizzuto (HOF), Ralph Kiner (HOF), Warren Spahn (HOF), Sparky Anderson (HOF), Lou Pinella, Ron Guidry, Early Wynn (HOF)
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carol Burnett success 3x

Post by pj313 »

Congrats Great Success {up}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi dahancb :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carol Burnett on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ryan_bagnal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ryan_bagnal »

Hi there! Though I am young (30), I am a huge Carol fan! I grew up watching syndicated reruns of her show, as well as new episodes of Mama's Family when it was on. I would love to write to her and request an autograph. My question is about the photos that everyone is sending her. Do you just download a good quality photo from the internet and then print it at a photo counter somewhere, or would that be a copyright infringement of some kind? If not, where did you get the photos to send her? I just want to make sure I don't do anything incorrect in obtaining the photos to send her. Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)