Lauren Bacall TTM News?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Loungeact92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lauren Bacall TTM News?

Post by Loungeact92 »

Hi! I just saw this about Lauren Bacall & thought I better pass it on just to be safe!

"Looks like actress Lauren Bacall is no longer signing TTM. I'm not sure if its permanent but the last 5 Feedbacks that i know off.. she return people's items back unsigned with no note or explanation. Her signature was getting more shaky and she is up there in age so i understand if that's the case. I thought i would give you all a heads up to anyone that was planning on sending to her. Like i said i'm not sure if this is permanent..like some people who stop signing and continue again. But a good chance with her that she is done for good. She signed so much for years and one of the best underrated signers to her fans. Hope her health is allright."

-Autograph collecting TTM website on Facebook
Awaiting replies from: Claudia Cardinale, Ann Dusenberry, Chow Yun Fat, Amber Heard, Katharine Isabelle, Chloë Grace Moretz, Joe Namath, Ridley Scott, Michelle Yeoh and a couple hundred others!

Please use the links below to view my autographs, and leave any feedback you may have THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasons-Au ... 7517849395
Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Bacall TTM News?

Post by Usher »

I know 1 person on here that received their items back unsigned
tfly71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tfly71 »

I feel fortunate that I received my signed photo back on 6/4. Mailed on 5/25. I saw her in "Woman of the Year" on
Broadway in 1981. She signed my Playbill.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I am very happy to have got my postcard back signed from her a couple of years ago... She is awesome and i guess eventually signing becomes too hard but she is a true hollywood legend...
spideyfan71
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spideyfan71 »

I sent out to her about 2 months ago, so it would explain why I haven't gotten her back.

Wish I had gotten on that gravy train when she was signing, but I can understand why she is not.

Mike
Dani98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dani98 »

Hope not! I sent one a few days ago. The latest success was in April. Keeping my fingers crossed!