Steve-O Email success (Steve-O Glover)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Red Red Kroovy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Steve-O Email success (Steve-O Glover)

Post by Red Red Kroovy »

Emailed Steve-O's website bout 2 months ago & this week received a signed & dedicated 8 x 10.Met him @ the Jackass 3D premiere a couple of years ago as well,great guy.Yeah Dude You Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo..http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/steveov.jpg/

Envelope..http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... elope.jpg/
Best in Person Success..Rob Zombie,Metallica,Andrew Lincoln,George A Romero,Alice Cooper,Slash,Charlie Sheen,Ewan Mcgregor,Nicole Kidman,Brian May,Bam Margera,Tony Hawk,Mike Myers,Jude Law,Tobin Bell,Rob Lowe,Kathleen Turner,Carrie Fischer,Gwen Stefani,Mike Tyson,Norman Reedus,Jon Bernthal,Robert Englund,Jason Mewes,Danny Trejo,Slipknot,Crispin Glover,Sheri Moon Zombie,Jerry Cantrell,Mary Tyler Moore,Robert Patrick,Phil Anselmo,Steve Adler,HIM,Bloodhound Gang,Mastodon,Helmet,John 5,Nick Oliveri,Steve-o,Tony Alva,Tom Baker.

Best TTM..Ozzy Osbourne,Eli Roth,Bridget Bardot,James Franco,Tippi Hedren,John Landis,Doug Bradley,Evangeline Lilly,Ian Mckellan,Gillian Anderson,Robert Duvall,Harry Dean Stanton,Martin Sheen,Daniel Radcliff,Wes Craven,Bill Moseley,Andrew Lincoln.

Most Wanted..John Cusak,Sean Penn,Christan Bale.
jrodriguez8600
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Steve-O Email Success

Post by jrodriguez8600 »

can you pm me where..i went to the contact page at his website and i could only find two buttons that were for facebook and twitter...but no email addy...I would really appreciate it...
rachelj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Steve-O Email success (Steve-O Glover)

Post by rachelj »

Congrats! He's great to his fans! And he always has some lovely inscriptions. Could you PM me the email you used too? I have the same problem as jrodriguez8600. Thanks, and enjoy this wonderful success! :D
Successes: Gwyneth Paltrow, Rupert Grint, Channing Tatum, Foster The People, etc.
Most wanted: Zac Efron, Criminal Minds cast, Paget Brewster, etc.
Waiting for: Too many to be counted :P

ImageImage
ImageImage

Please visit my website,
http://rachelsautographs.wordpress.com/
Or follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/racheljuay
(I may come up with autograph giveaways from time to time....)
And remember, authenticity is in the eye of the beholder! As long as you're happy, nothing else really matters :D
PS: I'm willing to trade items for addresses for my most wanted!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Red Red Kroovy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Steve-O Glover on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

i hope emailing him works for me cuz i mailed him a pic back in jan & never seen it again :( i just emailed the people i was told to email and i got it returned to me :( i dunno why unless i got the wrong email
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Congrats! Also go my auto this week!

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

I'm still surprised he's responding to that email address. If I was him I would stop, its obviously not fair he has to pay for so many people (one or two fans is ok but not so many). If you have the email address and u want to send to him send to the management itself, then he won't have to pay for return postage, it's only polite (besides that email won't last much longer).
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

clash6361 wrote:I'm still surprised he's responding to that email address. If I was him I would stop, its obviously not fair he has to pay for so many people (one or two fans is ok but not so many). If you have the email address and u want to send to him send to the management itself, then he won't have to pay for return postage, it's only polite (besides that email won't last much longer).

i dont think it does work cuz i got the email back when i tried to email and i even mailed him a pic and sent a sase with no success :(
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue
Nads-o
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nads-o »

Could you pm me the email you used to contact him? I have not been able to find it anywhere!
nikole2788
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nikole2788 »

I would love to have his email addy also. Please pm it to me.