@^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

@^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post by Nate31 »

Hi guys. Today I received the best of the best TTM I have ever got. The best hockey player ever, Wayne Gretzky. I sent to a private address. I know that you guys will ask for the address. I have to tell you that I'm sorry I cannot give it out because I promised so. Now you will be mad at me because of this. This may be moved to another section or whatever. I just wanna tell you that it is possible to get an authentic one if you try.

I sent a LOR, an 8x10 photo, and SASE to Mr.Gretzky on Jan 23rd, 2012. I received it back on Feb 21st, 2012. It is signed. Eventhough he doesn't personalize as i asked, i wouldn't complain.

Key:
1. Genuine sincere fan letter.
2. Be polite.
3. Don't be greedy... asking for 1 autograph from a tough to get person is enough.

Thanks for checking this post. Thank you, Mr.Gretzky. I greatly appreciate.

Auto4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: @^_^@ WAYNE GRETZKY SUCCESS!!! THE BEST EVER!!!

Post by Auto4life »

Woooooowwww. Unbelievable! This is not his typical autopen for sure. Congrats. I understand about the address though. He's one of the most wanted athletes. People will send him billions of letters. Congrats again.
bigpapi43
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bigpapi43 »

I've gotten him a few times at game and golf tournaments and doesnt really look that nice....so kinda skeptical on it as its too clean. But like I always say, everything in the mail is left to question....but if you believe its real....its real. I would get it authenticated though and see if it passes. Since you got it free what is the $50 dollar fee by PSA.
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

bigpapi43 wrote:I've gotten him a few times at game and golf tournaments and doesnt really look that nice....so kinda skeptical on it as its too clean. But like I always say, everything in the mail is left to question....but if you believe its real....its real. I would get it authenticated though and see if it passes. Since you got it free what is the $50 dollar fee by PSA.
Thank you for your comment. I believe that it's authentic because there's no reason for him to change from autopen to sec after sending AP all these years. As for being clean, if he has only one item to sign, he may take time. Besides, I made everything clear in my 3-page long hand written letter for whatever he may doubt. I made it polite as much as it could be. I think yours is better though I mean IP. Nothing is better than meeting your favorite player inperson. I have no doubt why IP doesn't look nice. Too many people asking for his autographs. Just have to make it quick. Besides, I believe that most celebs know that dealers are in the crowd. They may not sign as nice as it is supposed to be. I just noticed it from my IP experiences.

Well, this is just my opinion.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Nate31 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Wayne Gretzky
WDG Enterprise, Inc.
650 North Sepulveda Boulevard.
Los Angeles, CA 90049-2108
USA [us]

{star} Wayne Gretzky on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Antidealers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Antidealers »

Nice. Thi is something different. No dots like his autopen ones. I'm not asking for the address, but can I have this one? :)
Nate31
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nate31 »

Antidealers wrote:Nice. Thi is something different. No dots like his autopen ones. I'm not asking for the address, but can I have this one? :)
Sure. I'll trade For Neil Armstrong lol.
marxcaleb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marxcaleb »

Hey I sent u a pm
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

marxcaleb wrote:Hey I sent u a pm
I think you missed the part where he Said he wasn't giving out the address lol
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
silver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by silver »

One of my heroes - congratulations on this one! You're gotten some great success lately - I'm going to follow your lead on the Nicklaus and see if I can get lucky as well!