Channing Tatum... RTS :(

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
JerseyGirl905
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Channing Tatum... RTS :(

Post by JerseyGirl905 »

A few days ago I sent Channing Tatum a LOR to the Managment 360 address in database. Today I got it back as an RTS :( the post office placed the red stamp on it but did not check off the reason why it was an RTS. I know for a fact that it wasn't my stamps, I always put more than needed, just in case. I figured I would just post this RTS on here so maybe someone could help clear this up for me? Hmm..I never had an RTS before so I'm a little confused as to why this happened!! Thanks to anyone that can help me out! :D
Autographs: Selena Gomez (PP), Jennie Finch, Miley Cyrus, Jennette McCurdy, Jason Earles, Debby Ryan, Chelsea Kane Staub, Meaghan Martin, Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried, Tim Allen, Rachel McAdams, Nick Jonas, Mark Salling, Ed Asner, Paris Hilton, Mary Costa, Tony Anselmo, Drew Seeley, Dakota Fanning, Channing Tatum, Cameron Diaz, Don Rickles, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Kelly Clarkson
Recently Sent out: Ginnifer Goodwin, Owl City (Adam Young)
hmmhelp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Channing Tatum...RTS :(

Post by hmmhelp »

I am not sure about this because I have used this address 2 times and got a response both times with my last time being in December. I havent ever seen him not respond with that address, I hope you can figure out what happened. Good luck!
Last success, Ashley Greene.

Like my Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/HeathersAutographs

Most Wanted- Vin Diesel, Entire Cast of True Blood, Cast of The Walking Dead, cast of Once Upon A Time.

True Blood cast- 45
The Walking Dead- 7
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

That's what happened to me when I wrote to Cynthia Nixon at Wit. No idea why they did they, and they handstamped out my stamp so I couldn't use it again. I know the addressed wasn't invalid because people were getting successes. So I just sent it again put a new stamp over the old one and a week later I got signed photos from Cynthia.

I would just send again. =)

Maybe take a picture of the envelope and it'd be easier for us to help you.
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Sorry to hear about that. Try again and send a SASE.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi JerseyGirl905 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

Try:

Channing Tatum
33andout Productions, Inc.
17530 Ventura Blvd
Ste 201
Encino, CA 91316
USA [us]

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Channing Tatum on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Sorry about your RTS! I used this adress 5 weeks ago. I didn't get an answer yet, but also no RTS.

vivalakayla wrote:That's what happened to me when I wrote to Cynthia Nixon at Wit. No idea why they did they, and they handstamped out my stamp so I couldn't use it again. I know the addressed wasn't invalid because people were getting successes. So I just sent it again put a new stamp over the old one and a week later I got signed photos from Cynthia.

I would just send again. =)

Maybe take a picture of the envelope and it'd be easier for us to help you.
Aw, I hope this doesn't happen to me. Just sent her a DVD cover.

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
Rach
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Rach »

hey
Im also looking for channing Tatum to sign some pictures for me but im new to the autograph game and i live in the UK
so not sure what i will need to send them over? like ive heard of irc or something but just was wondering if anyone could
tell me what to ask the post office for/cost and also the best address??

I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks Rach