George Brett

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TTMPRODIGY35
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George Brett

Post by TTMPRODIGY35 »

Every Thing is in Video
admin
Site Admin

Re: George Brett

Post by admin »

Hi TTMPRODIGY35 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
denversoxfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by denversoxfan »

admin wrote:Hi TTMPRODIGY35 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
Well the video has been removed but if I was going to make a guess to where that dude sent it I would guess Kauffman Stadium, as George Brett is VP with the Royals. . . though I never thought he would be one to return any fan mail.
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

George has a ghost signer. He has never signed TTM. He even got into legal trouble not longago for signing TTM and charging a fee, and returning fake sigs.
milbfan
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by milbfan »

I heard the same thing.
He has signed for me in person, but I don't have a good feeling about him through the mail.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

chadallen985 wrote:George has a ghost signer. He has never signed TTM. He even got into legal trouble not longago for signing TTM and charging a fee, and returning fake sigs.
I can't find that anywhere online, but it sounds like an interesting story.. Do you have a link?
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

If you belong to sportscollectors.net there is a thread that lays it out.
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

MW1221 wrote:
chadallen985 wrote:George has a ghost signer. He has never signed TTM. He even got into legal trouble not longago for signing TTM and charging a fee, and returning fake sigs.
I can't find that anywhere online, but it sounds like an interesting story.. Do you have a link?

Look it up and you will find the info. I just checked again and I found the link. I would post it for you, but its not that hard to find it. Besides... why would someone just type that if it wasnt true. I have 4 autographs of him that were all in person. I have no reason to bash the guy.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

chadallen985 wrote:
MW1221 wrote:

Look it up and you will find the info. I just checked again and I found the link. I would post it for you, but its not that hard to find it. Besides... why would someone just type that if it wasnt true. I have 4 autographs of him that were all in person. I have no reason to bash the guy.
The only thing I found was:
I received a letter back in the mail today (01/13/2011) from Brett Brothers saying:

"Thank you for writing George requesting an autograph. Unfortunately as the saying goes no good deed goes unpunished.

George use to sign items and only requested a small donation to the ALS Association, but one fan did not like the way George signed their item and has threatened to file both legal and criminal suits against us and George, so we will no longer be able to do any autographs."

Sincerely,
Brett Bros Sports
9516 E. Montgomery
Bldg #14
Spokane, WA 99206

So... there that goes.

note posted on: 1/13/2012 1:51:19 PM
That doesn't necessarily speak toward the statement made above.
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

Look again... its still there... and I'm done with this topic. As I stated before I have no reason to make this crap up. Look and you will find the news. FYI, I didnt say it was on fanmail either... google it. Happy Collecting.