Former WWE superstar Shane Helms Success! (Gregory Helms)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Former WWE superstar Shane Helms Success! (Gregory Helms)

Post by EEsposito02 »

Sent Shane Helms a letter, photo, and SASE back on Jan. 27th, 2011... And today (9/1/11) I finally got my success!! He sent back my pic personalised and signed... I used the address in the database, his home address.. So excited! He's one of my all time favorite wrestlers... A great addition to my WWE collection... :)

Erin

Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Former WWE superstar Shane Helms Success!

Post by admin »

Hi EEsposito02 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Shane Helms on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)