Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks) HUGE AUTHENTIC SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AxlSlash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks) HUGE AUTHENTIC SUCCESS!

Post by AxlSlash »

I wrote to Kaner about two years ago, right at the start of the season that would end with his astounding OT snipe shot to win the Stanley Cup. I wrote c/o the United Center at the address listed in the DB, sending a photo, letter, and SASE. Two years later, I finally received my photo back! Having received his auto IP since sending this, I can confirm that it is 100% authentic. The return address I had written was crossed out and replaced with Kaner's father's address in Buffalo, NY (Patrick Sr. handles all of Kaner's public appearances, auto signings, etc). I was THRILLED to finally receive this back. I had written to several other of the Hawks big names at the same time (Jonathan Toews, Marian Hossa, and others). This gives me hope that I'll get those back as well!

masonf15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Patrick Kane (Chicago Blackhawks) HUGE AUTHENTIC SUCCESS

Post by masonf15 »

Great Success If youd like to sell it Pm Me.
I Collect Sports Cards and Sports Memorabilia, I live in Oregon, i get University of Oregon Autographs In Person W/ Proof Pictures, i sell these. I have all the big football names like, Darron Thomas, Lamichael James, Kenjon Barner, Cliff Harris and Head Coach Chip Kelly.
atlantis333
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atlantis333 »

amazing success! i would try him but i dont want to wait 2 years. even thought you have an ip you should get it authenticated. it would definatly be worth it.
AxlSlash
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AxlSlash »

I'm not terribly interested in selling or authenticating this one. I am a die-hard Blackhawks fan, and collect Hawks memorabilia purely for the joy of it. I also don't trust authentication services. If they didn't see it happen, their guess is as good as mine as to whether or not Kaner actually signed this, and I am satisfied that he did.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi AxlSlash :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Chicago Blackhawks on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
ROB MkIX
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB MkIX »

That's a great success {up} . I sent to Kaner, Tazer and a couple of other Hawks players in November last year with no success but your 2 year wait gives me hope.

Rob