help please?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
mattcorrell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

help please?

Post by mattcorrell »

does anybody know any sports players that are a success nearly 100% of the time?
im looking for-
football
baseball
hockey and basketball!

any help is greatly appreciated!
thanks {up}
hlebain34
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: help please?

Post by hlebain34 »

Kevin Tapani
chadallen985
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chadallen985 »

I am not trying to be rude, but feel free to do it like we all have. On the home page of fanmail, type in a name of someone and do a little research. We have all been forced to do it this way. It is ok to ask if someone has had good luck with a certain person, but hitting us with anyone in any sports.. thats a little lazy. Part of the fun of this is the hunt. Now go hunt.. and good luck. Hope you get some cool autographs.
lucasolson81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lucasolson81 »

Yes, you would have more fun hunting for the addresses. Its the coolest thing to hunt for your favorite sports players address and than sending to them. Than going to the mailbox not knowing what, who, or how many auto's are in there. That's the best part. If you have somebody that's hard to get and need help with it let me know. Good Luck!
"Metta World Peace"
george2607

Post by george2607 »

Most of the older retired players will sign. There are of course exceptions who only sign for money and some who can no longer sign. But most are great, I think they like knowing that fans still know about them. We recently lost a few really good signers, Duke Snider, Bob Feller and George Blanda. I don't know of anyone recently who had a success from Whitey Ford. If anyone has please let me know.

george2607
mattcorrell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mattcorrell »

i understand what you all are saying but ever since they deleted all the oldosts i haventbeen able to look at everyones and see their autographs or what address' they use. im not trying to be lazy,i have tried ALOT of players and probably only got like 1/8th of them...
im not saying give me every person possble but just asking for a little help.
i was just wondering if there are any people lke Pat Neshek of the san diego padres who if you snd to him 100 times you wil ge all 100 times back.
mattcorrell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mattcorrell »

i understand what you all are saying but ever since they deleted all the oldosts i haventbeen able to look at everyones and see their autographs or what address' they use. im not trying to be lazy,i have tried ALOT of players and probably only got like 1/8th of them...
i was just wondering if there are any people lke Pat Neshek of the san diego padres who if you snd to him 100 times you wil ge all 100 times back.
mattcorrell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mattcorrell »