Magglio Ordoñez success (Detroit Tigers)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Magglio Ordoñez success (Detroit Tigers)

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

Kind of disappointed with this one, I sent him a silver sharpie and asked him to sign the black part of the photo. You would think that if you donated money they would sign how you wanted. Magglio hasn't been great this season but he's been one of my favorite players for a while and I needed to add him to my wall. Sent to the tigers foundation at comerica park with a $40 donation. That's expensive for what he's doing this year but he did hit the home run to get them to the series in 06 and hit .363 in... I think 07 (I was in Iraq) here's the pic:

Ravenmaniac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Magglio Ordoñez success

Post by Ravenmaniac »

Still came out nicely. He seems to have a huge signature (at least on yours he does) so maybe the black wasn't an option.
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Magglio Ordoñez success

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

Yeah either way I'm happy with it
admin
Site Admin

Re: Magglio Ordoñez success (Detroit Tigers)

Post by admin »

Hi 1/10mtndiv :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Detroit Tigers on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
AngelAmell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AngelAmell »

1/10mtndiv wrote:Kind of disappointed with this one, I sent him a silver sharpie and asked him to sign the black part of the photo. You would think that if you donated money they would sign how you wanted. Magglio hasn't been great this season but he's been one of my favorite players for a while and I needed to add him to my wall. Sent to the tigers foundation at comerica park with a $40 donation. That's expensive for what he's doing this year but he did hit the home run to get them to the series in 06 and hit .363 in... I think 07 (I was in Iraq) here's the pic:

awesome
AngelAmell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AngelAmell »

1/10mtndiv wrote:Kind of disappointed with this one, I sent him a silver sharpie and asked him to sign the black part of the photo. You would think that if you donated money they would sign how you wanted. Magglio hasn't been great this season but he's been one of my favorite players for a while and I needed to add him to my wall. Sent to the tigers foundation at comerica park with a $40 donation. That's expensive for what he's doing this year but he did hit the home run to get them to the series in 06 and hit .363 in... I think 07 (I was in Iraq) here's the pic:

awesome
AngelAmell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AngelAmell »

awesome
1/10mtndiv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1/10mtndiv »

AngelAmell wrote:

awesome
Agreed