Justin Bieber Success! :D

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
noramhart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Justin Bieber Success! :D

Post by noramhart »

Hi guys :)
Sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I sent a letter and a small poster I'd torn out of a magazine to Justin last March and received my picture back at the end of May. I had completely forgotten I'd sent it, but I got my envelope back in the mail and there was a cute little blue stamp with Justin's name and the Superman logo in the sender's corner. Since I live in Hong Kong, I didn't have US postage but he covered it and the postmark was from Georgia. I was so excited I was dancing around the house. I know it's legit because I sent the picture and I examined the autograph over and OVER again. The address I used:

Justin Bieber
Island Def Jam Records
825 Eighth Avenue
28th Floor
New York, NY 10019
USA

And here's a picture of the autograph (I blurred out myself for security reasons):

I took that picture with my webcam, but I didn't take a picture of the envelope - sorry!

Good luck Beliebers! :)
itsalwaysariana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin Bieber Success! :D

Post by itsalwaysariana »

I'm sorry, but that's not Justin's signature. It looks like it had to be signed by someone who works for him, because he's too busy.

Here's his actual JB signature - http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/petstore ... 009107.jpg
Most Wanted: Britney Spears, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Pretty Little Liars cast, and How I Met Your Mother cast.
Available For Trade: Ariana Grande x4, Justin Bieber x2, Nick Jonas, Emma Roberts, Gregg Sulkin and more
berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by berniceng »

cheers from guangzhou! {up}
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi noramhart :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :D

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Justin Bieber on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
fanmail12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fanmail12345 »

Sorry, these are most likely secretarial (meaning not real)
pinkamech
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pinkamech »

This is my Justin Bieber's signed photo I won from the biggest Telecommunication Company in the Country. But I've no idea if Justin really signed it. Can I've some opinions please?

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=222338

Love
Rachel
neni pa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by neni pa »

Congrats! :D
My successes was deleted...
So, I think it's authentic, look this picture http://twitpic.com/5lji7a looks like your autograph and the sign of the picture is authentic, from the signing of First Step 2 Forever ;-)
Much Love xx

I was born to be somebody
Ain't nothing that's ever gonna stop me.

Autographs: Nicole Gale Anderson, Robert Pattinson, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Selena Gomez x2, Justin Bieber x4, Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Cory Monteith, Tim Burton and Christina Ricci
Favorite: Justin Bieber x6, Nicole Gale Anderson, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning and Christina Ricci
Most wanted: Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene,Taylor Lautner,Taylor Swift, Pauley Perrette, Ashley Tisdale, Anna Popplewell, Kay Panabaker, Danielle Panabaker, Hilary Duff, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Dianna Agron...