Help im new!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
danopie111
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help im new!

Post by danopie111 »

Hi everyone, Im new to this website and im just getting to grips with it all. What I wanted to ask is if anyone had any reccomended autographs I should try and get and if you had any success getting it.

Thanks and any help would be much appreciated! :D
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help im new!

Post by RYAN-J »

Welcome to the forum!!! However, we don't typically give lists out of celebrities who are 'gauranteed' to send something back or is a 'must have' name, as that only encourages people to write just because they know they'll get a reply and not because their an actual fan of that person and that only ruins it for people who are fans of that person.

It's best to write to celebrities who truly admire and like. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

i think ryan is right just write to the stars that you really like. like for me im writing to harrypotter stars that i like i really like there work. so just write to the ones you care about the most. and always send sase and something for them to singed like a photo or cd cover dvd cover magazine cover whatever you. you will get a better chance of getting something back if you send them those things.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
bbgotfame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bbgotfame »

the first auto i got ever was jennette mccurdy try her she replies late tho! just to worn u
Favourite Success:Maggie Q,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Kylie & Kendal Jenner,Kim Kardashian.
Autographs Gotten:55
Waiting: Alot can i list them later?
Most Wanted:Selena Gomez,Cariba Heine,Phoebe Tonkin,Owl City,USHER,Trey Songz,Rihanna,Miley Cyrus,Taylor Swift,Megan Fox,Lindsey Lohan ,Twilight Saga ..ETC.
Personalized:27
Preprint:18
Return To Slender:5
In Person:0
Color:44
Black&White:3
Letter Of Request:allot!
Recent Success: duclans sister from degrassi and Charlotte Arnold

if you want to see my autographs go to my website http://www.bbgotfame.webs.com
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Try SFM first, but instead of emailing, write to the address, and then you kinda get the hang of sending things :P
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)