Amandla Stenberg :) (Rue in Hunger Games!)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
eller_girl4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Amandla Stenberg :) (Rue in Hunger Games!)

Post by eller_girl4 »

So excited to receive this! :) Today I got a really sweet response from Amandla Stenberg who's going to be playing Rue in the Hunger Games!! :D She was so sweet!

Photoooo! :)

I sent: About late May,
Letter, SASE, 2 drawings :)

Received: Today June 17, 2011
A beautiful large signed headshot, and a very sweet letter! :)

I sent it to the address below,

Amandla Stenberg
Osbrink Talent Agency
4343 Lankershim Boulevard
Suite 100
Universal City, California 91602
United States

God bless <3
Most recent success: Stanley Tucci :)
Just sent out: Neil Flynn
My favorite success: Demi Lovato :)

? ? ?
Fanmail.biz you're amazinggg! <3
You are BEAUTIFUL out there! God bless you:)
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Amandla Stenberg :) (Rue in Hunger Games!)

Post by Piper »

I can't wait for the Hunger Games movie. I've never seen her act but it terms of looks she is PERFECT for Rue. I'm debating whether or not I should start trying to get the cast's autographs now or if I should wait until pictures of the characters are released.

I really hope Jennifer Lawrence starts signing - I'm sure she'll have an overwhelming number of requests, but it would be so great to have her autograph.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi eller_girl4 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Amandla Stenberg on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
eller_girl4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eller_girl4 »

Piper wrote:I can't wait for the Hunger Games movie. I've never seen her act but it terms of looks she is PERFECT for Rue. I'm debating whether or not I should start trying to get the cast's autographs now or if I should wait until pictures of the characters are released.

I really hope Jennifer Lawrence starts signing - I'm sure she'll have an overwhelming number of requests, but it would be so great to have her autograph.

I can't agree more:) I am soo super excited to see it!! Ahh I felt the same way..but I decided to start trying to write now when they have a lot more time on their hands you know? But yes with Jennifer she may be tough but it would be fabulous to get her autograph!! Tell me if you do end up writing to her for me please:]

God bless!

? ? ?
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

I sent a request to Jennifer the other day, so fingers crossed! Luckily two of the "main" tributes are excellent signers (Leven Rambin and Isabelle Fuhrmann), and the others are relatively unknown so hopefully they'll be good about signing. I have less hope about getting the adults in the cast though.
eller_girl4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eller_girl4 »

Yay!! I'm excited for you :) My fingers are most definitely crossed!! I was just about to send Isabelle next week and I'm excited to hear back from her! Good luck with Jennifer I'll be watching for your success!

God bless!

? ? ?
Ravenclawking97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ravenclawking97 »

None of the hunger games cast have british adresses :@ It's so annoyinh. This america's revenge for us having harry potter :S
Number of Authentic HP autograph's : 59 from 27 people

Personalised : 41 from 21 people

IP:Bertie Gilbert , Ellie Darcey Alden , Evanna Lynch and Scarlett Bryne

TTM : Lenny Henry , Martin Ballyntyme, Freddie Stroma, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Hardy X 3 ,Rik Mayall , Jessica Hynes, Shirley Henderson, Julian Glover X 3, Dave Legeno X 3, Helena Barlow X 2, Gemma Jones X 3, Richard Griffiths X 2, Toby Jones X 3, Imelda Staunton X 3, Bertie Gilbert X 2, Alan Rickman, Margery Mason X 2, David Ryall X 2 , Mateylok Gibbs X 2 Isabella Laughland X 2, Natalia Tena X 4, Jeff Rawle X 2 and Hazel Douglas X 2.

The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Haha, so true! :lol: Makes me glad I live in the USA. [us]

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15