Jake 'The Snake' Roberts*Paid*Success(Sort of) (Jake Roberts

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
dadtolibbs_com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jake 'The Snake' Roberts*Paid*Success(Sort of) (Jake Roberts

Post by dadtolibbs_com »

Alright, let's get the basics out of the way:

Sent: 5/10/11
Rec'd: 5/23/11
Paid: $18.50

For those of you who don't know, Jake charges for his auto TTM, and you have to email his assistant for all of the details. I ordered a 'high quality' picture of Jake putting his snake on Mr. Perfect (Mr. Perfect is my favorite wrestler of all time). What I got was a, by most people's accounts, a standard quality picture. That was a little dissapointing.

Secondly, if they allow it, I'd suggest sending your own sharpie. The pen he used on my pictures was sub-par. Also, while we're at it, just send your own picture, too.

Also, I'm assuming because Macho Man died before they sent out my picture, he also included a 5"x7" (or around that) picture of him getting the snake to bite Macho Man, also personalized and signed.

I also sent a sheet of paper with four questions on it, hoping he would answer them, but all he did was write at the bottom 'Read, answers are all there. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts'. That was a dissapointment, but expected really.

I wished I could have gotten a better response (better pen and picture quality), but I got what I wanted (somewhat). I just wish they would try harder, seeing how we have to pay for it.

The envelope:
DSC01161 by dadtolibbs_com, on Flickr

The picture I ordered:
DSC01163 by dadtolibbs_com, on Flickr

A picture he included, most likely due to Macho Man's death. Thought it was a nice gesture.
DSC01165 by dadtolibbs_com, on Flickr
http://www.dadtolibbs.com: My latest blogs are about my exploits at the 'Full Moon Tattoo & Horror Convention', getting my first tattoo (Tanooki Mario), and an interview with an amazing artist.

http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=128446: Rate my 'Tanooki Suit' Mario tattoo. It's my very first, but not my last. Love to hear comments.
Venny0492
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts *Paid* Success (Sort of)

Post by Venny0492 »

cool success...I got his auto to.

A friend of my Dad got into wrestling and went to like a convention and he got me his auto
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts*Paid*Success(Sort of) (Jake Rob

Post by admin »

Hi dadtolibbs_com :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Nice Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Jake Roberts
P.O Box 1317
Gainesville, TX 76241
USA [us]

{star} Jake Roberts on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jonnoy1572
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jonnoy1572 »

I met Jake at a match a year ago. He was nice and friendly as long as you showed interest in his merchandise... $20 for an autograph,$10 to have a pic with him which he never bothered to attempt standing for....once your done it's "out the way please, other people are in line". No I wasn't expecting to hang out and discuss politics, but it was literally that. No hey thanks for the support or purchasing items, it was Move.... If you don't appreciate your fans then why bother attempting to socialize with them?
If you want to see this and more, got to photobucket and look-up the user name jonboy1572. All the pics and envelopes are there. After numerous failed attempts to upload through photobucket and imageshack, I've given up. Its all on photobucket if you want to see it.

The only truly authentic autograph you will ever get is the one you personally saw being signed. Anything else your just taking someone elses word for it....
dadtolibbs_com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dadtolibbs_com »

That's what I've read and heard from all over the place. One day, I MAY try to get a picture with him, if he's going to be at a convention I'm already going to. He won't be the reason I go to anything.

Have you seen any of the newer Youtube videos? Fans are outside where he is, trying to talk to him about admiring him, and he's just ignoring everyone and completely harassing this woman who's just trying to shake his hand. It's pitiful.

I only paid for it because he WAS one of my favorite wrestlers, and I wanted it on my 'Man Room Wall' when I get a house. He's just one of those people who don't really care about his fans, no matter how much he says so.
http://www.dadtolibbs.com: My latest blogs are about my exploits at the 'Full Moon Tattoo & Horror Convention', getting my first tattoo (Tanooki Mario), and an interview with an amazing artist.

http://www.ratemyink.com/?action=ssp&pid=128446: Rate my 'Tanooki Suit' Mario tattoo. It's my very first, but not my last. Love to hear comments.
Jonnoy1572
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jonnoy1572 »

I haven't seen any videos, but I know first hand you ain't nothing but a dollar sign to him.

When I Found out a bunch of the old school wrestlers was coming to town, I flipped out because I was finally able to see my childhood hero's, along with a few newer stars. Hacksaw Jim Duggan,Brutus the barber Beefcake,Samoa Joe,Jake the snake,AJ Styles was just a few that I knew was coming.

All but Somoa Joe came out. The way Jake acted,I wished he didn't either. All the others was happy to see you, or at least pretended to anyways. Plus it was $10 an autograph and a FREE PIC with them.
If you want to see this and more, got to photobucket and look-up the user name jonboy1572. All the pics and envelopes are there. After numerous failed attempts to upload through photobucket and imageshack, I've given up. Its all on photobucket if you want to see it.

The only truly authentic autograph you will ever get is the one you personally saw being signed. Anything else your just taking someone elses word for it....