Cee Lo Green FAILURE - *******TWICE NOW********

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
YorkshirePaul
$10 gift certificate winner

Cee Lo Green FAILURE - *******TWICE NOW********

Post by YorkshirePaul »

on 21st March I sent 3 photos, LOR and SAE to Cee Lo Green c/o one of his UK venues he was touring - today received my photos back UNSIGNED, my letter plus they used my SAE!!!
http://img20.imageshack.us/i/dscf8798m.jpg/
Last edited by YorkshirePaul on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cee Lo Green FAILURE

Post by velvetgold »

My biggest pet peeve is when they send back your items unsigned IN YOUR SASE!!! Inconsiderate! Just RTS it for heavens sake.

Sorry for your failure... s*cks to know he isn't receiving mail!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Sorry about this failure, its a sucky feeling {down}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
YorkshirePaul

Post by YorkshirePaul »

i really do agree... if the venue doesnt pass on mail or if the management don.t pass onto the artist then just dispose of it, why send it all back unsigned?? maybe he doesnt sign TTM?? i am really disappointed at this one, but then again, at least there are some great celebs out there who do sign for their fans.........
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

That's the thing.. I hate not knowing whether its because the artist didn't want to sign, or if its because the management, or venue, etc, doesn't pass on the request to the artist.
Regardless, if that letter wasn't going to be signed by C Lo, don't have the nerve to use your SASE just to send you back your items!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

velvetgold wrote:That's the thing.. I hate not knowing whether its because the artist didn't want to sign, or if its because the management, or venue, etc, doesn't pass on the request to the artist.
EXACTLY! I dont think Cee Lo is THAT POPULAR where he is getting 1000's of VV fanmail requests (no offense) so I think we can count that out. Try him using The Voice address.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again YorkshirePaul :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
YorkshirePaul

Post by YorkshirePaul »

after one RTS for cee lo green i have ANOTHER!!!! this time i used the voice address in los angeles - it was returned today marked in pen MOVED - LEFT NO FORWARDING ADDRESS.

does anyne know where i can send to?? i have tried VV, no luck, now this RTS!!!! :cry: {down}
stone

Re: Cee Lo Green FAILURE - *******TWICE NOW********

Post by stone »

I thought he quit the tour? :neutral:
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

YorkshirePaul wrote:after one RTS for cee lo green i have ANOTHER!!!! this time i used the voice address in los angeles - it was returned today marked in pen MOVED - LEFT NO FORWARDING ADDRESS.

does anyne know where i can send to?? i have tried VV, no luck, now this RTS!!!! :cry: {down}
Sorry :oops: This address should work :mrgreen: :

Cee Lo Green
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA

{star} Cee Lo Green on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)