harry potter autographs for sale

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Potter Crazy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

harry potter autographs for sale

Post by Potter Crazy »

Everything on my site for sale PM for details, Prices i am not to sure about just PM prices you are willing to pay,Selling due to illness and costs of treatment

Sorry i am writing this on my sisters behalf
I have just been given her password to post this up before i put them on ebay for her, at the end of the week

As I am aware Everything is for sale on her site, she is very upset about this but she needs the money,
The only things i feel she may not part with is Alan Rickmans and Her hand written letters to her, but everything else i thinks to go
My Harry Potter collection Website
http://emilys-harrypotter-autographs.jimdo.com/

Favourite Autographs: Derren Brown (IP) Alan Rickman! Natalia Tena and All my Harry Potter ones
[color=#FF0000]Most Wanted Jk Rowling,

Dont trade with Miss Remfield
gomez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: harry potter autographs for sale

Post by gomez »

I guess that explains why she hasn't been on for a while. I made a trade with her a while ago and I sent the autograph first, she was meant to send the UK stamps when she recieved the autograph but I still haven't got the stamps. I know that she has the autograph because there is a picture of it on her site. I PMed her many times about it but obviously she has not been on to reply.
Since I suppose now that she is ill she won't be able to afford the stamps maybe you could send the autograph back, or you can keep that one and I can choose a different autograph that I want to replace the one I traded with her?
Potter Crazy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Potter Crazy »

gomez wrote:I guess that explains why she hasn't been on for a while. I made a trade with her a while ago and I sent the autograph first, she was meant to send the UK stamps when she recieved the autograph but I still haven't got the stamps. I know that she has the autograph because there is a picture of it on her site. I PMed her many times about it but obviously she has not been on to reply.
Since I suppose now that she is ill she won't be able to afford the stamps maybe you could send the autograph back, or you can keep that one and I can choose a different autograph that I want to replace the one I traded with her?

Hi Gomez, I will ask her tomorrow about it when i visit her, there not green stamps are they ? as there are about 10 in an envelope on her desk at her house with (RTS on them and address unknown),near her writing stuff,
So sorry for this I hope you can understand she hasnt been able to get online in a while. If they are yours i will more than happy to resend them to you, if so can you confirm your address via PM on here, and I can send them off to you, or i can send back your autograph to you, whichever you would prefer.
My Harry Potter collection Website
http://emilys-harrypotter-autographs.jimdo.com/

Favourite Autographs: Derren Brown (IP) Alan Rickman! Natalia Tena and All my Harry Potter ones
[color=#FF0000]Most Wanted Jk Rowling,

Dont trade with Miss Remfield
gomez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gomez »

Potter Crazy wrote:
gomez wrote:I guess that explains why she hasn't been on for a while. I made a trade with her a while ago and I sent the autograph first, she was meant to send the UK stamps when she recieved the autograph but I still haven't got the stamps. I know that she has the autograph because there is a picture of it on her site. I PMed her many times about it but obviously she has not been on to reply.

Hi Gomez, I will ask her tomorrow about it when i visit her, there not green stamps are they ? as there are about 10 in an envelope on her desk at her house with (RTS on them and address unknown),near her writing stuff,
So sorry for this I hope you can understand she hasnt been able to get online in a while. If they are yours i will more than happy to resend them to you, if so can you confirm your address via PM on here, and I can send them off to you, or i can send back your autograph to you, whichever you would prefer.
Yes, they are the little green ones, yes they will be it. She said she may have put the wrong postage on the envelope and she may get a RTS. I guess it came back to her after she fell ill. I understand. I would like you to resend the stamps as I need them more then I need the autograph. PM me and I will PM you back with my address. Maybe she didn't write the right country or something. Hopefully when you send them I will get them soon.

I hope she gets better soon. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of ilness is it. Of course I completely understand if you don't want to share that information. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Have a nice day :razz:
Superdude415
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Superdude415 »

I will give ANYTHING for Tom Felton's! :shock:
Name your price... It will make somebody I know very very very happy. {??}
Visit My Site Please! :D http://www.autographica.fotopic.net/ <<arrow$

Favourite autographs:Britney Spears ,Shia LaBeouf, Friends Cast, Johnny Depp.
Most wanted: SLASH, Adam Sandler, Nicolas Cage, Seth Rogen.. Many more
Recent requests: John Travolta, Kim Kardashian, Burt Young, Tony Hawk, Mark Salling
Recent successes: Steve Hackett, Peter Jones
bhenglang
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bhenglang »

please tell your sister i hope she really gets well soon!

i don't know her personally or even in here but i feel your concern.
God bless you and your family!

=)