US Forever stamps for sale

Autographs for sale or exchange.
packrat

US Forever stamps for sale

Post by packrat »

I am currently offering one or two booklets of US Forever stamps (20 stamps per booklet) per order. PayPal is prefered, but I will also accept US cash. Please note that the PayPal payment MUST be made in USD (United States Dollars). If you need help with this let me know, and I'll be glad to assist you. The total cost including shipping to your country by Paypal will be:

Canada:
--one book $11.90
--two books $21.60

Mexico:
--one book $11.95
--two books $21.65

All other countries:
--one book $12.15
--two books $21.85

Other services:
Certificate of Mailing (a receipt from the US Post Office that shows evidence of mailing) add $1.50 (all countries)
-- I will scan the receipt and send you a copy through e-mail. This would be about as close as I can get to the US equivalent of what is known as "Tracking," a way of you being able to see that the item has indeed been mailed to you.

If you prefer to pay with cash, please send me a PM. I would encourage you to send cash with certified mail.

If you prefer other denominations of stamps, I'll be glad to work with you. Again, send me a PM.

One of the most frequent questions I have been asked is, "How many stamps do I need on the SASE back to my country?" You can look up postal pricing here: http://www.usps.com/prices/first-class- ... prices.htm

You will see the following tables:

This is for large envelopes, generally for envelopes larger than 6x9 inches. Most countries fall into price group 3-5.

This is for letter-sized envelopes, generally 6x9 inches and smaller. Again, most countries fall into price group 3-5
Last edited by packrat on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Miekje1199
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Forever stamps for sale

Post by Miekje1199 »

Great! Thank you so much!
As soon as I have money on my paypal account again 9should take a few days), I'll definitely get some stamps from you!

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
packrat

Post by packrat »

The offer is still good, if anyone is looking for stamps.

There is a possibility that I might be willing to trade sometime in November or December if I decide to resume my Heroes themed TTMs, but I haven't yet made up my mind.
Miekje1199
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miekje1199 »

Hey!

I'd like to order 2 books of stamps. Could you pm me with the details?

Marieke!

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
arrowsup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by arrowsup »

aren't there 18 stamps in a booklet?
packrat

Post by packrat »

There are 20 stamps in each book.
pinoygreats
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pinoygreats »

pm sent. will buy 1 book of stamps.
TheBritishBloke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheBritishBloke »

Hi,

I think I might grab some from you when I'm back off of holiday after next week. I'd rather start sending stamped envelopes than risk never getting anything back lol

Can you also get $1 stamps?

Edit: I'd also be willing to trade you UK stamps if needed.
packrat

Post by packrat »

Yes, I can get any stamp in any denomination you want. The only thing is that I think most people would be better off using the Forever Stamps since they will keep up with postage increases in the event a request takes a long time to be returned to you. But if you want them, I can get them to you.

I still haven't yet decided to resume my Heroes themed TTMs, but I'll reconsider it next month. Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely keep you in mind!
packrat

Post by packrat »

Bump.