Westlife and Louis Walsh Successes (IP)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
chloexxjonas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Westlife and Louis Walsh Successes (IP)

Post by chloexxjonas »

Hey Everyone! :)

My first in Person success.

I won a meet and greet with them so after 12 years of being a fan meeting them was a massive thing for me.

Met Westlife,Louis Walsh (who was fliming X-Factor at the time) and The New Girl Band Wonderland at there Lissadell,Co.Sligo Ireland Concert. (The Homecoming)

Westlife are a Irish Band managed by Simon Cowell (American Idol and X-Factor) and Louis Walsh (X-Factor) and are one of the most sucessful bands in history and also are one of the longest lasting. The group is the only act in UK history to have their first seven singles go straight to Number 1, and they have gone on to sell over 44 million records worldwide.
They to date have had 14 Number One Singles and Each of there 10 Albums going to number one. They also hold several Guinness World Music Records.

I have autographs from this meeting of Westlife x2 (all four signatures) Louis Walsh x2 and Wonderland (all 5 signatures) Along with Photo's.

http://a.imageshack.us/img31/5589/img003bw.jpg - Louis Walsh.

http://a.imageshack.us/img517/1387/img002am.jpg - Westlife

http://a.imageshack.us/img444/1231/west ... ograph.jpg - Westlife

On one of the image's Kian Egan's Autograph seems to have gotten a bit smudged as I carried them around.

Anyways! :) Im happy I now have one success! :)

Chloe x
admin
Site Admin

Re: Westlife and Louis Walsh Successes (IP)

Post by admin »

Hi Chloe :)

Congrats {up}

Fanmail 8)
ToTheSea
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ToTheSea »

MASSIVE well done :D {up} I adore Westlife and have been a big fan since the World Of Our Own album was released. I've seen them live but would LOVE to meet them and get their autographs as you did. Especially Kian and Nicky! You must be thrilled, enjoy it!

BTW how is Mark in person? He always looks so grumpy, he's my least favourite :lol:
chloexxjonas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chloexxjonas »

ToTheSea wrote:MASSIVE well done :D {up} I adore Westlife and have been a big fan since the World Of Our Own album was released. I've seen them live but would LOVE to meet them and get their autographs as you did. Especially Kian and Nicky! You must be thrilled, enjoy it!

BTW how is Mark in person? He always looks so grumpy, he's my least favourite :lol:

Mark is lovely. He is really really nice. Not at all grumpy. Kian seemed like he was though. :) I personally adore Shane and Nicky.! :) lol