I'm running the Virgin Mini London Marathon.. (Please Read)

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
James

I'm running the Virgin Mini London Marathon.. (Please Read)

Post by James »

Hi everyone..

http://www.justgiving.com/james-rhodes

I’m running the Virgin Mini London Marathon on 25th April for Great Ormond Street Hospital. Please sponsor me, it’s all for a good cause. The course is the final section of the Virgin London Marathon route (for uner 18 year olds), and finishes on The Mall at the main Virgin London Marathon finish line.

It’s greatly appreciated, and every penny will go a long way to help.

You can find out more about the Virgin Mini London Marathon here http://www.minimarathon.co.uk/articles/home/
and more about Great Ormond Street here http://www.gosh.org/

Thank you!

http://www.justgiving.com/james-rhodes

James :mrgreen:
AutographGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'm running the Virgin Mini London Marathon.. (Please Read)

Post by AutographGuy »

Good luck James!
Last edited by AutographGuy on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James

Post by James »

Smart move. Makes you look great that does.
Volzy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Volzy »

AutographGuy wrote:I don't care, let someone else run, James is just jealous of my successes! I only say NO ENVELOPE! so i don't have to post a scan, obviously my autographs come in envelopes, duh!
Real class. He's running for a great cause and you write "I don't care, let someone else run". You should care, what James earns from his run may make a difference for someone who needs all the help they can get. This to me is one of the lowest things you could say to someone. There's no need to bring up envelopes in this post, its disrespectful. I admire you James for what you are doing and good luck. As for you Autoguy, I hope some of James' light shines on you and help change your attitude.
James

Post by James »

Precisely. I'm not running this so people like you don't care, I'm doing it becuase it is a pretty good cause who need all the help they can get. They don't need low lifes like you being disrespectful to the fundraising I'm doing.

and quite frankly, I don't care if you give a toss whether I run, your opinions mean nothing to me. I have had many people wish me good luck, people who care about others who are less fortunate than themselves.

Thanks for your kind words Volzy, and thanks to everyone else on here who has wished me luck.
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

AutographGuy wrote:I don't care, let someone else run, James is just jealous of my successes! I only say NO ENVELOPE! so i don't have to post a scan, obviously my autographs come in envelopes, duh!

James pointed this page out to me, I move for Waller to be banned from the forum for this post. It clearly shows that is here with no purpose other than to cause trouble in every way. His lack of respect is clear for all to see, and why is there any place for him in a community like this?

Mind you, why was he allowed back on after the demise of "braziltrailred" even though it is obvious it is him?
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin
James

Post by James »

the clue of it being him is his photobucket account username.

and I will refer this topic to higher authority for appropriate action to be taken.
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

I contacted Ozzman! The problem is that we can't stop someone from creating a new username. The only thing we can do is to keep blocking his accounts until he gets bored...

Good luck in the marathon, James! {up}

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
RobinTreksPeru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobinTreksPeru »

Khackdrums...

Does this forum not have an IP ban facility?

Regarding the user? Does this mean it is accepted that he is here to cause trouble and nothing more?

RM
Visit my Charity Web Journal @

http://the10grandcharitychallenge.wordpress.com

thanks
Robin
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

RobinTreksPeru wrote:Khackdrums...

Does this forum not have an IP ban facility?

Regarding the user? Does this mean it is accepted that he is here to cause trouble and nothing more?

RM
When accounts are banned, so are the IPs used with that account. It's fairly simple to create an account under a new IP, it happens all the time. We are constantly banning repeat offenders under new usernames and IPs.

No, this does not mean it is acceptable for him to cause trouble... Unfortunately, there's nothing else we can do.

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.