I'm back!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I'm back!

Post by x hayley x »

Hello everyone! I'm back :D (For those who don't know I've been in India for the past 2 months)
We had a nice time, but it's not somewhere I would go again. We just got way too much hassle and we got so many people coming up to us asking if they can have photographs with us we just couldn't have any nice days out. I understand that's what celebrities go through everyday lol but we didn't ask for it! It just made us feel so uncomfortable and on show all the time.
It was sooooo hot too. I had never experienced temperatures like that before so it took a while until we were able to go out for the day. I also craved British food way too much! I got so fed up of having to live off french fries everyday because I couldn't bare any more spicy food! As soon as I got home I had beans on toast! :lol:
At the end of the holiday my boyfriend and I both agreed that we are glad we went because it was a great experience and we saw things like the Taj Mahal and the Baha'i Lotus Temple which a lot of people will never have the opportunity to see in their lives, we also got to try all the local dishes from the different cities and villages we visited and we met some nice people. But we were more than happy to be on the plane home!
I was also expecting to come home to a huge pile of autographs but I came home to just 3! :lol: And one of which I don't even know why I got (Taylor Ware) because I had already received a success from her months ago! It seems this one was sent a long time ago but was returned to her for some reason. The other 2 are Katy Perry (which I was so over the moon with, I couldn't stop bouncing when I saw it!) and Britney (which I would be happy about if it wasn't for all the debate about her assistant signing for her).
Well I hope everyone has enjoyed their Summer so far and any holidays you have been on! I would love to hear about them all!
Can't wait to catch up with you all!
Hayley
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I'm back!

Post by Phoebe »

Hayley! It's great to see you back. Glad you had an interesting time and that you were able to experience lots of new things. :) It's always good to be home though after a long holiday isn't it?! :mrgreen:

Phoebe :D
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Hey Hayley! :)
Just wanted to say it is really nice to see you back :mrgreen:
Enjoy,
Urša
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

x hayley x wrote:We just got way too much hassle and we got so many people coming up to us asking if they can have photographs with us we just couldn't have any nice days out.
Glad to see you back on the fourms Hayley :D
This might sound like a stupid question, but why would people want pictures with other strangers?
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

Hey there! Glad you had a good time. :)
Oh well, at least you got 3 autographs, it could have been none at all! x)
Jelly_tot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jelly_tot »

Hey Hayley, great to see you back
Yay that you got Katy's auto :mrgreen:

-----------------------------------------------
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Welcome back. It's good to see you around again. Sounds like you had quite a trip.
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

Welcome back {thumb2} Glad you had a nice time.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Great tp see you back Hayley {clap}