Harry Potter US Premiere!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Harry Potter US Premiere!!

Post by alacsac »

waited all day on thursday to meet and get sigs from the HP cast and it was quite an experience. meeting daniel radcliffe before, i was really wanting to get emma's and rupert's. the trio were the only ones that signed lengthy; tom felton signed for what looked like 4 people. someone knocked my poster out of my hand when rupert was signing around me so i didn't get his but i got emma's and daniel's autographs on a large HBP poster!

i had an amazing time though and made lots of friends! definitely want to do that again
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter US Premiere!!

Post by WookieeLover »

Cool! {thumb2}
Congrats, great successes! {up}
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

Amazing successes well done! Would have loved to have been there. :mrgreen:

Phoebe :D
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

Well done! :) Emma looks stunning in the photos, and shame you never got Rupert's auto. Good photos!

Jen :D
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

Were there only 4 cast members in US? Daniel signed on Emma's face....funny. Sorry that you did't got Rupert.
Did they only sign one autograph for each person? I always wonder how those auto dealers got multiple autos from celebs in the premiere.
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alacsac »

Thanks everyone!!!
superletterfan wrote:Were there only 4 cast members in US? Daniel signed on Emma's face....funny. Sorry that you did't got Rupert.
Did they only sign one autograph for each person? I always wonder how those auto dealers got multiple autos from celebs in the premiere.
The ones that were there were Emma, Rupert, Dan, Tom, Warwick Davis, Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Freddie Stroma, the Davids (producer and director), and Bonnie Wright. The only ones that REALLY signed were Dan, Rupert, and Emma. Around me, they signed one for everyone, except Dan signed 2 for that little boy. I'm sure it would be easy to sneak another photo in during all the chaos though. It's okay that I didn't get Rupert, I have his autograph from awhile ago anyway but it would have been nice to get it on the poster as well! And Dan laughed as he signed Emma's face, and looked at me like "Well, had to do it somewhere!" It was quite funny.
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alacsac »

Oh, and the rest of the cast other than the trio and Tom didn't even come to the crowds, which is why I didn't really mention them in the first post. :razz:
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Hi, alacsac! :mrgreen:

Congratulations on meeting Emma & Daniel - They both look lovely in the photos! {love} They are impossible to obtain TTM, apart from VV. :neutral: So your very lucky to have met them, huge well done! {up} I like the poster a lot :D

I also managedto get Daniel Radcliffe's autograph VV, 'Equus' {thumb2}
-Lil1- ;-)
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alacsac »

-Lil1- wrote:Hi, alacsac! :mrgreen:

Congratulations on meeting Emma & Daniel - They both look lovely in the photos! {love} They are impossible to obtain TTM, apart from VV. :neutral: So your very lucky to have met them, huge well done! {up} I like the poster a lot :D

I also managedto get Daniel Radcliffe's autograph VV, 'Equus' {thumb2}
-Lil1- ;-)

Thank you! The actual poster is this http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Licens ... 244571.jsp haha, but its a lovely poster! And I know I am very lucky, thank you! It was amazing! Congrats on getting Daniel through Equus, I mdid too and also met him after the show I went to on Dec. 28th, so it was also amazing!
psyburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by psyburn »

I got there an hour and a half early. Big mistake. I did some digging through the huge crowds of rabid pre-teen girls who were mad short and kept yelling “why can’t I see anything???????? I wish i was tall!!!!!”. I mean, this premiere was huge, even bigger than The Dark Knight. I ended up in like the 5th row somewhere in the middle of the entire block next some girl’s mother who kept cursing and using the “f” word at me because I was doing what everyone does and her daughter couldn’t get good pictures. Daniel, Rupert, and Emma all signed, all of them near me, but none of them signed for me because since I was so far back, they’d have to reach up.. Tom Felton went all the way down the block, which made it look like he was gonna sign for everyone, but he only did a few. Everyone else didn’t do any.

So, I decided to wait outside the exit with some other guys for 3 hours until the movie ends. So it does, there’s only a few collectors left. Everyone leaves, no one signs except Rupert who starts off where I am, but goes towards the other side and then leaves. No one even saw Emma Watson leave after everyone left.

Overall a big letdown with the transportation costs and all. The worst experience I’ve had at a premiere.

Congratulations on the autos though!