Where do I find the value of autographs?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Thirdfloortrace
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where do I find the value of autographs?

Post by Thirdfloortrace »

My mom passed and left me her autographs. I have authentic deniro, dean Martin, Bette Davis, john Glen, robin Williams.... I'm interested in selling, but don't know the value. I have no vehicle to get around. Any online price guide??
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where do I find the value of autographs?

Post by AlphaOmega »

Best way is to just compare prices on ebay and amazon. Sadly price guides are useless anymore, the value is reflected in what someone is willing to pay for it, some guide could say its worth $200, but if nobody is willing to pay more than $40 is it really worth more than that?
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where do I find the value of autographs?

Post by Hartster »

If you're going to compare prices on eBay, look for the _ending_, not the asking price. A $500 asking price does no good if the piece doesn't get any bids.

Out of curiosity, since I know space autographs, can you post a pic of the John Glenn?
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/