What’s the kindest reply you ever got ttm from a celebrity?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Friendly collector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Friendly collector »

Hi! :D
And what’s the kindest thing a celebrity has ever done for you?
zipbags

Re: What’s the kindest reply you ever got ttm from a celebrity?

Post by zipbags »

A few years ago. I was putting together a Slap Shot matte. I had autos from a lot of the cast. One of the last ones I needed was from the guy who was the radio announcer. He hadn't been in a movie since 1985. So when I called the SAG they said he had no agent. So I asked if the guy was still alive...This was before IMDB. They transferred me to a message machine. I left a message and figured it was a lost cause. A week later I get a phone call from the actor himself. After apologizing that I didn't want to bother him like that. We chatted for 20 minutes about the movie. He gave me his address and a few weeks later he sent my card back signed....And a 3 page letter talking about various things from the movie. {thumb2}
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Wow this is a tough one! I have had some very lovely replies :) Here are some of the nicest:

Andrew Havill - Not only did he send me a signed and personalised picture, but he also took the time to write me a lovely letter :)

Niels Brinck - Sent me a signed Brinck CD! :D

Jorge Garcia - He sent me a signed picture and a long handwritten letter answering all my questions and just telling me a little extra info :)

Julia Winter - Sent me 3 signed pictures and a card with a long and very lovely handwritten note inside :)

I think every celebrity who replies is very kind to do so, but it's always nice when a celebrity goes that little bit further and writes you a letter or includes a few more pictures, or even a CD like Niels :D
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

:D Mine would have to be from Coby Bell from "Third Watch" and "The Game." He sent me a signed, personalized, and inscribed photo, as well as a handwritten letter that he also signed. In the letter he answered some of my questions and said that his co-stars sent their thanks (I had mentioned that I was a fan of some of his co-stars as well). And he complimented my handwriting...still my favorite success, even though I got it almost two years ago!
cb1892
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cb1892 »

Gordon Strachan - The Celtic FC manager sent me loads of goodies which include sweatbands, keyring, pens/pencils, notebook etc and of course a signed and personalised photo.
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

The Script - They signed my photo and each wrote me a personal message {thumb2}
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

Mine was Kimberly Leemans. It was my favorite success, until I got Katy Perry (my fave celebrity and singer!) but anyway, she sent me all this:

My picture signed
4 other pictures signed
My Q&A answered
A foil heart
A handwritten letter

And she paid for postage (I sent only a SAE). She is so sweet!

-Kelsey
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ive had so many celebritys treat me wonderfully both ttm and ip. i have gotten some great replys ttm and met some super kind celebs. some of the nicest things celebs have done for me are

chelsea staub- she lost the letter i sent her orignaly(the first time i wrote her) and she contacted me via myspace saying sorry i think i lost your letter give me your adress and ill send you my own photos. i messaged her back saying thank you and theirs no need to apoligize i also asked if she would like me to just send another letter but she said no dont worry about it thanks for being a fan, and a few weeks later i recieved some pictures in the mail.

i got back from her a second time last month also

bobby thomson- filled out my qusteionaire signed my index card and signed everything i had sent him.

june foray- june is a older lady but again shes just been nothing but kind towards to me, both times ive wrote her shes anwsered my qusteions for me signed 2 out of the 3 items ive sent and sent and signed her own photo. nothing shy of a wonderfull lady

ip i have had so many great ecounters also

bob feller and fergie jenkins are two of the greatest people when it comes to treating their fans great i have met them both on 3 seperate ocassions at various signings and events. both of them remenber me and both are just fun and nice individuals their able to joke with me and talk to me like ive known them for many years. mr.feller is always bugging me about my long hair and when he saw me the most recent time i met him he says to me theirs my little girl (for those who dont know i am a male i just have fairly long hair) and i just said to him nice to see you again mr.feller and he said nice to see you again son.

as for mr.jenkins hes another fun individual he called me a hippy because of my long hair. and one time i told him he had a cool earing and he said you do also, and he calls me young man which i think its so cool. both of them also dont have a problem posing for pictures or doing something extra for a fan like litteraly signing the shirt on your back.

ps sorry for my rant but it really makes me happy when i think about how nice these celebs have treated me.

btw all of them with the exception of chelsea staub are older people bobby thomson is 85 ,bob feller is 90 ,fergie jenkins is 67 and june foray is 91.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

TTM was from JK Rowling she was so sweet in the letter that she sent me and In Person meeting those that I did from the Twilight cast was amazing but I have to say that Kellan Lutz is the one who made my entire trip worth it alone. He is the biggest sweetest teddy bear and I love him!
thebucch

Post by thebucch »

Vince Papale. Wrote me Personal Email and wrote a long message on the auto he sent.