Félix Rodríguez, the man who hunted and captured Che Guevara

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheImpaler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Félix Rodríguez, the man who hunted and captured Che Guevara

Post by TheImpaler »

This Monday marks a half-century since the execution of Ernesto Che Guevara, who led guerrilla fighters from Cuba to Congo.

I recently received an autograph and a dedication from Félix Rodríguez, the man who hunted and captured Che Guevara, on the last photo of the Leftist revolutionary alive. In 1967, the CIA recruited Rodríguez to train and head a team to hunt down Marxist guerrilla fighter Che Guevara, who was attempting to overthrow the US-backed government in Bolivia.

Here is the link where you can see the signed photo:
http://autographvip.blogspot.ro/2017/10 ... ormer.html

If I understand well, he wrote on the photo: [Remember in this 9th of October 1967, in La Higuera, Bolivia, history in the world shifted a little in our favour. With best wishes]

I wrote him to the address in Miami.
In person autographs from: Brian May (Queen), Mike Tyson, Liz Mitchell (Boney M), Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Fabio Capello (England), Lech Walesa, Charles Duke (moonwalker), Francis Ford Coppola, Franz Beckenbauer, Gheorghe Hagi, Chester Williams, Nadia Comaneci, Ilie Nastase.

Collectors from 200 different countries have visited my blog: http://autographvip.blogspot.com/
admin
Site Admin

Re: Félix Rodríguez, the man who hunted and captured Che Gue

Post by admin »

Hi TheImpaler :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
sosa0010
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Félix Rodríguez, the man who hunted and captured Che Gue

Post by sosa0010 »

Where can I get that photo?