anyone else currently in a succes drought

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

anyone else currently in a succes drought

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hi guys im doing quite good with ip autographs as ive gotten a few over the past few days(even thou only one person is well known ) but ttm im in a huge drought, my last succes was febuary tenth from ashley rickards. so ya im wondering is anyone else in a ttm drought?

usualy i dont complain when im in droughts its just theirs some autographs im really anticipating and i come home from school everday look in my mail box and find nothing for me i always start swearing. hopefully my drought will end soon thou.
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: anyone else currently in a succes drought

Post by Gracie84 »

I think it depends on how much stuff you've sent out. BTW Ashley's so nice to her fans, I got a great success from her too. There's so much stuff I'm looking forward too I'm not really in a drought though it happens sometimes where I go a couple days without anything but it makes getting something even more exciting, I love opening up my mail and seeing the autograph.
Autographs Collected:
PSP: 20
SP: 13
ICS: 2
Signed Other: 5
Signed Playbills: 8
AP/PP/Sec: 17

My collection/Auction Items: http://graciesautographs.webs.com/
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

It's been a little over a week since my last success. These little droughts happen from time to time. Nothing for a week, then 3 or 4 in one day. You never know.
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
Selise

Post by Selise »

I've been doing well lately in TTM. But that could also be since I sent out over 150 requests since Feb 2nd. :) The more you send out, the less chance you have of having a drought. :)
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Well I live at University and go home about every 2 weeks so it always feels like ages in between my successes. So I never know if I'm on a drought or not since I can only check every 2 weeks anyway. So I could have some letters waiting for me at home right now, but I might not. I'll just have to wait and see! I'm going home tomorrow :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i definetly agree with you guys on all the points you make and i definetly dont send as much as any of you guys but ya im just really anticapting a few autographs like i mentioned already, once i get the few im anticapting i know i wont be getting a succes again until i send more out.

but ya like i said after i get the couple(or atleast one of them) im anticapting ill be very happy for a while.
Selise

Post by Selise »

yep - an autograph certainly makes everything brighter. :)
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I'm not having a major drought, I get a success about once a week. Though I do have requests out that I've been waiting years for, and eventually they come back. {thumb2} You gotta remember that a lot of these celebs are busy and can't answer super quick.

RYAN J. 8)
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

Well, my last success was from Stockard Channing on the 21st, so it wasn't that long ago. But it's a mini drought. Everyday after school I go to the post office and keep thinking I'm getting Will Ferrell everyday because everyone takes about 2 weeks and I sent on the 17th, so I get impatient on that and keep thinking its lost and I'll never get it :lol:. But, when/if I get it I'll be surprised and it'll mean a lot more. I'm good for a few weeks after I get a success or two :mrgreen:.
My website; http://www.freewebs.com/kelseysautographs

Most Wanted; Katy Perry and Lady Gaga
Most Recent Success; Carlson Young
Favorite Successes; Nicole Anderson and Carlson Young
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

The biggest draught I have had since I started collecting is 6 days. That happened last week, by the way. This is because I sent out about 10 ttm/via venue letters a week and about 5 emails. But in all my other draughts (3-4 days), I haven't got anything for that period of time, but then the next day ended up with like 5-6 autographs, plus getting an auto every next day that week. The trick to no draughts is to constantly send requests. I usually only write letters twice a week but send them at different times. I wrote letters on Saturday to Bonnie Wright, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Guus Hiddink, James Morrison, Michael McIntyre, The Saturdays, Amanda Seyfried, Aaron Eckhart, Dolly Parton, Jackie Chan, T.I, Jodie Prenger, and Alyson Stoner. I send around 2 a day all this week so I haven't even sent all of them out yet. I think it just makes the hobby more unpredictable if you send on different dates. I like unpredictable!
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."