Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

warlordforever04 wrote:cm punk an asshole he denied a wheelchar fan a autograph threw it in trash and started incident at airport what a jackass wrestler
You are totally misinformed. This fellow and Punk have had a history. He went off on Punk and according to eye witnesses told him that he hoped John Cena dropped him on his head and paralyzed him.

This fellow, whose name I won't repeat because he's not worth noting here, has been involved in numerous scandals that have made the news where he is from.

This one doesn't lie in Punk's lap. Get your facts straight.
Simon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simon »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:cm punk an asshole he denied a wheelchar fan a autograph threw it in trash and started incident at airport what a jackass wrestler
You are totally misinformed. This fellow and Punk have had a history. He went off on Punk and according to eye witnesses told him that he hoped John Cena dropped him on his head and paralyzed him.

This fellow, whose name I won't repeat because he's not worth noting here, has been involved in numerous scandals that have made the news where he is from.

This one doesn't lie in Punk's lap. Get your facts straight.

Have 2 agree its up 2 them who they sign 4 or not. It is getting difficult getting anyone these days because Dealers ruin it. when u take wrestlers who c the same people over and over again they must no these people are Selling the stuff. If Dealers weren't around TRUE fans would get a chance. I also don't blame Punk, there is no reason 2 Get Mouthy to sum 1 who wont sign its not going 2 get u anywhere and it will just Ruin it 4 everyone else but 4 yourself..U ask Nicely and if they say No Nicely then u thank them and walk away, yes u be disappointing but next time they see u they might remember u and how Understanding you were last time and they might sign that time 4 u.
(In 1995 my daughter who was 9 was diagnosed with Leukemia, she has been treated ever since by Great Ormand St Children's Hospital who have been fantastic to her and to us as a family - please can i ask that you click on http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/ and Donate as much as you can to help them help sick children Thank You)

http://autographs2.weebly.com/index.html
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

:lol: i apoligize for my mistake
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

Wow that's horrendous the fan said that. This is such an unfortunate story, makes autograph/fans look terrible. Plus makes people judge Punk. Will be interesting to see if it leads to any changes in airports for autographs long term after instances like this.
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

Ridiculous. How hard it is it to say "please" and "thank you very much"? Seeing things like this make me realize why I dislike most people. No blame should be placed on Punk at all for this.
rupy017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rupy017 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
benharrell1988 wrote:has anyone tried this for r truth

ron killings
1317 Rollingwood Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217-1245
How bout instead of asking about every address you find in whitepages you search and see if there are successes for the talents?

They could also write a letter and request an autograph and mail it to that address and see if it works. Then, report it here.
HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HorrorWWEMBXZillaGuy »

i have a few new addresses i`m testing out, will post them if they come back. I`m also going to the 1,001st Raw next Monday to see if i can score any autographs.
my good trades on here from: morgasm123, nicole175, gentlevader, chestly32.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Got Luke Gallows today for my WWE Platinum set today. Looks like he is going through his mail. I sent it to him last November.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
shadow316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shadow316 »

Got a quick success from Tommy Dreamer. Signed my 4X6 custom in black sharpie. Only took about 10 days, sent to the address on his website. Sending a small poster out to Ricky Steamboat today.
Some favorites from my collection, so far, are...

Favorite IP Autographs: Chris Cooley, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Faith Hill, John Riggins, Bruce Smith

Favorite TTM Autographs: Stephen Davis, Jim Lachey, Peyton Manning, Mark McGwire, Chris Samuels

Favorite Sports Teams: Washington Redskins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

Sending out my first shipment tomorrow.
It includes

Ric Flair
Road Warrior Animal
Larry The Axe Hennig
Vladimir Kozlov
Ron Simmons
Teddy Long
Jerry Lawler
Jim Ross
Harley Race
Warlord

Also sent for Tatanka yesterday and Haku the day before. Hoping to get alot of stuff back!