Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

benharrell1988 wrote:has anyone tried this for r truth

ron killings
1317 Rollingwood Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217-1245
How bout instead of asking about every address you find in whitepages you search and see if there are successes for the talents?
benharrell1988
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by benharrell1988 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
benharrell1988 wrote:has anyone got anything back from r truth with this

ron killings
1317 Rollingwood Dr
Charlotte, NC 28217-1245
How bout instead of asking about every address you find in whitepages you search and see if there are successes for the talents?
I found it on here thats why i ask since its been 2 years since someone asked
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

nicole175 wrote:
khalerhett wrote:Does any1 know any wrestlers that actually sign TTM? I mean current wrestlers or wrestlers from 2010 or 2011 also. I havent gotten any successes because I only send to those who dont reply (Sheamus, Kelly kelly, randy Orton)
As of last check Kelly Kelly just may still sign but the fact that her address has been given out to non-wrestling collectors I see her address will soon be listed as spammed just like what happened with Sheamus he got to much mail and just stopped signing ttm as far as Orton did he ever sign ttm???? If he did I must have missed it.

Anyway was looking in the main db for this site last night and came ago some addresses for current tna stars like Velvet and so on does anyone know if any of the addresses in the main db for this site (not the ones on this post) still work or has anyone even tried them? I see 2 for Kevin Nash what about them? I think I may go back and look for the updated "main list" for this post and try some of them. Yet I think it maybe time for an updated one.
Howdy. I got an RTS from this one if it's one you were loooking at. This was back in October.

Kevin Nash
4230 S. Atlantic Ave
Port Orange, FL 32127
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

gentlevader wrote:
nicole175 wrote:
khalerhett wrote:Does any1 know any wrestlers that actually sign TTM? I mean current wrestlers or wrestlers from 2010 or 2011 also. I havent gotten any successes because I only send to those who dont reply (Sheamus, Kelly kelly, randy Orton)
As of last check Kelly Kelly just may still sign but the fact that her address has been given out to non-wrestling collectors I see her address will soon be listed as spammed just like what happened with Sheamus he got to much mail and just stopped signing ttm as far as Orton did he ever sign ttm???? If he did I must have missed it.

Anyway was looking in the main db for this site last night and came ago some addresses for current tna stars like Velvet and so on does anyone know if any of the addresses in the main db for this site (not the ones on this post) still work or has anyone even tried them? I see 2 for Kevin Nash what about them? I think I may go back and look for the updated "main list" for this post and try some of them. Yet I think it maybe time for an updated one.
Howdy. I got an RTS from this one if it's one you were loooking at. This was back in October.

Kevin Nash
4230 S. Atlantic Ave
Port Orange, FL 32127
Nope the 2 that are there one is from CA and the other in AZ
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
khalerhett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by khalerhett »

I knw 1 person got a success from Raquel Diaz but has any1 else gotten successes? How can I contact her?
GRilla114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GRilla114 »

For no apparent reason all of a sudden I'm ginna try "Momma Benjamin" Thea Vidale. I think it would be a unique auto to add to the collection.
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

This one was a shocker. Luke Gallows on 2 topps cards! Why is it a shock? I sent it out on 2/11/11. 529 days ago and I had long forgotten about this one.
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

cm punk an asshole he denied a wheelchar fan a autograph threw it in trash and started incident at airport what a jackass wrestler
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

warlordforever04 wrote:cm punk an asshole he denied a wheelchar fan a autograph threw it in trash and started incident at airport what a jackass wrestler
Read the whole story. He DID deny the autograph (which is his choice) but the reason the autograph book went in the trash (not sure who's) is because of an obnoxious fan yelling at Punk for not signing the auto. Even the other WWE talent was upset at the indecent with the fans, NOT Punk. I have been denied autos before but I didn't start yelling at the talent. You never know, the guy in a wheelchair could have been a known dealer or eBay seller.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
Haase112983
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haase112983 »

bravesfan1515 wrote:
warlordforever04 wrote:cm punk an asshole he denied a wheelchar fan a autograph threw it in trash and started incident at airport what a jackass wrestler
Read the whole story. He DID deny the autograph (which is his choice) but the reason the autograph book went in the trash (not sure who's) is because of an obnoxious fan yelling at Punk for not signing the auto. Even the other WWE talent was upset at the indecent with the fans, NOT Punk. I have been denied autos before but I didn't start yelling at the talent. You never know, the guy in a wheelchair could have been a known dealer or eBay seller.
Exactly right! I don’t blame Punk one bit as it seems like he was signing for fans until the moron came along and ruined it. And, why should we give someone in a wheelchair a pass? Just because they are handicap doesn’t give them the right to be dicks either.