Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by JessicaR49 »

Themagictouch wrote:Dancingirl is the forum troll. If there is any name calling going on then it's always him that starts it first, as he can not have a discussion or an argument without resorting to it.
I've had conversations with him before and not one had any name calling in them
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote: Wait, I BEEN said I was Dueby_Boys YEARS ago. ALSO said it in my PROFILE fu*ktard lol!
"I am an older member, but made a new account to start fresh."
Once I started as as DG1, I said it was me. That's what I been saying. And the only ID's that I have are Dueby_Boys (Which is OLD) and Dancingirl1. If you don't like that, I don't care
Ok well how do you explain this?
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 61#p934461
dancingirl1 wrote:Could someone help me please? Today I got an email success and I Would like to post it. So whats im askin is how do I post it? And where should I post it? Should I Post the email?
Sorry for all the qustions but im new @ this site. :/
You were already a member for 2 years then you started this dancingirl1 account and you asked how do I post and where do I post a success? Lol as if you didn't know?!? Lol. :D
Lmao. That is CONCRETE PROOF you talk bullsh*t and LIES.......... In FACT it is one of the funniest thing i have ever seen on here.....hahahahahahaha. :D
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

Dancingirl1 wrote

Also if you think that that user is 48, you are more gullible than the kids that think Johnny Depp signs his pics lol!!
------------—-——-------------------

As it happens I am 49 in 2 months time.

And as for you imortalmindz please do not message me again as i don't want to be part of this. I can't message you back so please leave me be.

Goodbye.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Elizabethdodds wrote:Dancingirl1 wrote

Also if you think that that user is 48, you are more gullible than the kids that think Johnny Depp signs his pics lol!!
------------—-——-------------------

As it happens I am 49 in 2 months time.

And as for you imortalmindz please do not message me again as i don't want to be part of this. I can't message you back so please leave me be.

Goodbye.
Ahahaha once again DG1 you are WRONG again... lol. How many times is that now. Lol.

Apologies miss/ Mrs Dodds just thought I would let you know that persons here were quoting and talking about you in your absence. I thought it was only right you should of known. ( I forgot I disabled my message function) apologies again...
You have a nice day there. :D {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:You were already a member for 2 years then you started this dancingirl1 account and you asked how do I post and where do I post a success? Lol as if you didn't know?!? Lol. :D
Lmao. That is CONCRETE PROOF you talk bullsh*t and LIES.......... In FACT it is one of the funniest thing i have ever seen on here.....hahahahahahaha. :D
Because in that thread, we were talking about emails and such. We were all just giving our opinions about the topic. I didn't know how it was @ the time about that issue. Emails were as popular back then. So if you don't like the fact that I asked a question, oh f*cking well, & ''Concrete proof?'' In your head lol!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:In FACT it is one of the funniest thing i have ever seen on here.....hahahahahahaha. :D
Then you are easily amused since you have the brain of a rat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

Then why did you post and say that you were new here at this site when you weren't ? You had already been a member for years with that other account.. It was as if you were pretending you didn't know what you were doing and you were new member when you weren't. That's what mindz means.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Zen777 wrote:Then why did you post and say that you were new here at this site when you weren't ? You had already been a member for years with that other account.. It was as if you were pretending you didn't know what you were doing and you were new member when you weren't. That's what mindz means.
I know what he means. I'm not allowed to ask a question all of a sudden? He loves to insinuate things and he can continue to do so, however I will ask a question tomorrow if I wanna know something. So oh well if he don't like it because I already said in my profile I said I wanted a "older member, but wanted a fresh start." But oh well if he doesn't comprehend that.
Elizabethdodds
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Elizabethdodds »

Well I logged on here earlier and I had three messages in my inbox from dancingirl. I simply had only asked him why he had quoted me from 6 months ago on here this thread.
He replied saying he was blocking me because I only wanna blame him and then he said ITS OVER like that in capital letters. Lolz and he said he will say what he wants. Lolz
The thing is i never blamed him at all I only asked him the question? It seems he has a problem communicating or some attitude problem and he says things that are totally false. I think maybe he's been brought up this way or maybe he's very insecure. I think it's time people on here left him alone, I feel sorry for him.

There's something not quite right.
Waiting for: Colin Morgan,Tom Hiddleston, Lauren Cohan, ..

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Don't you believe for a single second That he has blocked you. Lol
Not only is he a liar he talks mostly bullsh!t too.
Next time he logs in he will read what you said and quote it.
I can bet you my last dollar on that. :mrgreen:
You see the reason how i know this is he can't help not too.
This is why this thread is on page 14 :D
I feed him and he swallows whatever i give him.
That's how it works see. ;-)