Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" Success!! Personalized!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
coachk28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" Success!! Personalized!!

Post by coachk28 »

vermonster802 wrote:What email did you use???

search Studio Fan Mail... youll find it!

I am really starting to think this success is legit!

Especially when comparing it to all the other fake crap that comes from The Rocks SFM.
lauloveshp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lauloveshp »

i dont know well about his signature, but hes in the UK filming Fast 6 for at least 3 weeks now...
Best (authentic) ttm: Milo Ventimiglia, Tom Felton, Dave Franco, Mark Ruffalo, Zach Braff, Russel Crowe, Rupert Grint, Chris Hemsworth, Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Geoffrey Rush, Melissa McCarthy, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Cam Gigandet, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Jeremy Renner, Daniel Craig, Patrick Stewart & Ian McKellen, Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Laurie, Hugo Weaving, Cobie Smulders, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Neil Patrick Harris, Sara Ramirez, Matthew Fox, Kellan Lutz, Justin Long

most wanted: Brittany Snow!!, Adam Brody, James Franco, Zac Efron, Anne Hathaway, Jared Padalecki, Avengers Cast, Christoph Waltz, Jake Abel, Jim Parsons

http://www.signlau.tumblr.com
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi fielal21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

therock at studiofanmail.com <<arrow$

{star} Dwayne Johnson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

coachk28 wrote:

Especially when comparing it to all the other fake **** that comes from The Rocks SFM.
You continue to prove more and more that you know nothing about autograph collecting. You are pathetic getting this soldier's hopes up that they got a real success all the time. The Rock like every other celebrity that is associated with Studio Fan Mail does not even get access to any of the requests that are given to them. Their agent gets them to handle the fan mail requests and I doubt the people at Studio Fan Mail went out of the way to contact his agent so that he could get in contact with The Rock the United Kingdom in order for him to personally send a signed photo to a soldier.

I can't believe the garbage that you type and it is no wonder that you are gullible enough to believe the autographs you pay hundreds for are real when you didn't even see them signed in front of you.
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Congrats...
.And as I keep reading the initial post he said the studio email. No where does he say studio fanmail.
He could possibly have emailed the motion picture studio of the Rocks new movie....and it got to PR or something.....The R's are definatley the the way he used to sign when he signed The Rock on photos... My 2 cents are it looks genuine and studio fanmail which he never mentioned to my knowledge dont inscribe them or make any attempt to make it look more then a preprint.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

These were in person successes.
GO CUBS GO
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GO CUBS GO »

SummerGlau wrote:
coachk28 wrote:

Especially when comparing it to all the other fake **** that comes from The Rocks SFM.
You continue to prove more and more that you know nothing about autograph collecting. You are pathetic getting this soldier's hopes up that they got a real success all the time. The Rock like every other celebrity that is associated with Studio Fan Mail does not even get access to any of the requests that are given to them. Their agent gets them to handle the fan mail requests and I doubt the people at Studio Fan Mail went out of the way to contact his agent so that he could get in contact with The Rock the United Kingdom in order for him to personally send a signed photo to a soldier.

I can't believe the garbage that you type and it is no wonder that you are gullible enough to believe the autographs you pay hundreds for are real when you didn't even see them signed in front of you.

How bout this genius? I go to signings with him, all the links to his personal collection. Let's see the links to all your in-person autographs buddy.
coachk28 wrote:
SummerGlau wrote:
coachk28 wrote:I like how some little girl from Russia says I don't know what I am talking about!
I like how some pimple faced loser who hasn't even hit puberty yet.

Is this dumb broad for real?

:lol: :roll:

I have to update and add a ton of photos... but here are links to my collection website and a couple of my Facebook photo albums... At least 95% of which were all obtained in person.

http://coachkscollection.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 17ce6f0662

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... dc030bcfd0

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... cd6d6e1bbb

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 479fdbf8ec

Until you can prove with photos that you have any in person or TTM autographs in your collection that are worth a ****... you should probably find a new forum to post on.

Unless your next post is of pictures of your amazing IP and TTM autograph collection... consider this argument over.
Lucrezia17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucrezia17 »

Congrats! Great success! {up}
Xoxo,
Lucrezia

Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/LucreziaOd

Learn Italian with me! http://learnitalianforfun.wordpress.com
SummerGlau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SummerGlau »

GO CUBS GO wrote: How bout this genius? I go to signings with him, all the links to his personal collection. Let's see the links to all your in-person autographs buddy.
Unlike you I actually have a life away from the internet so I'm not going to post all my successes on here just to impress a couple of fools that go to autographs shows and spend the rest of their time posting on this forum telling people how all their sports autographs are fake and pretending they know anything about autograph collecting. :roll:
:lol:
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

SummerGlau wrote:
GO CUBS GO wrote: How bout this genius? I go to signings with him, all the links to his personal collection. Let's see the links to all your in-person autographs buddy.
Unlike you I actually have a life away from the internet so I'm not going to post all my successes on here just to impress a couple of fools that go to autographs shows and spend the rest of their time posting on this forum telling people how all their sports autographs are fake and pretending they know anything about autograph collecting. :roll:
:lol:
I'm not trying to get into all of this, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that exactly what this site was created for? To post all of your successes, help people with authenticity issues, and spreading information on autograph collecting. Just sayin'.
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson