PSA Michael Jackson but is it authentic???

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
jjj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

PSA Michael Jackson but is it authentic???

Post by jjj »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON ... 35b6cccb04

It is psa'ed but why is it signed so slowly? does michael always sign like this? does anyone know ? thanks.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: PSA Michael Jackson but is it authentic???

Post by dancingirl1 »

WOW! I think this is real.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

COA's a wrothless unless you personally sent the item into an authenticator. Anyone could print off a fake COA if they wanted too. as for the autograph itself, I dont know if it's real or not, I'm no expert on his signature. But personally I would never buy an autograph off ebay especially someone like Michael Jackson's
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

Its authentic, according to PSA. If you go to their website and enter the ID number in their database (the picture and COA have matching #'s always look for that) it pops up as an Authentic MJ signed photograph.

So according to them its genuine.
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
HappinessStan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HappinessStan »

There are some who would consider that the only difference between PSA authenticating something and you or I printing off a COA is that PSA have been paid for it. There are a lot of examples on the web of these supposedly reputable authentification companies passing fakes as real, rejecting genuine ones, and in PSAs case passing a script signed by Albert Ruddy as an authentic Al Pacino on the Pawn Stars TV show.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Well Michael Jackson was a bit slow in the head so that is probably why he signed slow. I mean anyone that claims to have had sleep overs with little boys just isn't all there. The fact he probably was a pedo and paid off the parents of the kids to shut up also doesn't help his mental state at the time of signing anything.
HappinessStan wrote:and in PSAs case passing a script signed by Albert Ruddy as an authentic Al Pacino on the Pawn Stars TV show.
Rick probably just didn't want to pay what the item was really worth so got one of his "experts" that he previously called before hand about it to lie claiming it wasn't real. Anything too expensive they never buy on that show. lol

Real Pawn Shops have said how fake Pawn Stars is and that nobody uses "experts" to discover the value of something or to check if autographs are real. They use their own judgement and through internet searches.

I would trust PSA DNA sooner then I would believe the false rumors being spread around by their competition who many are the real con-artists.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

joe316 wrote:Well Michael Jackson was a bit slow in the head so that is probably why he signed slow. I mean anyone that claims to have had sleep overs with little boys just isn't all there. The fact he probably was a pedo and paid off the parents of the kids to shut up also doesn't help his mental state at the time of signing anything.
To say MJ was a pedo is wrong in so many different ways. You did not know him. you were not there. The press and news only wanted viewers to see the bad side of MJ true or not they were going to say it. The post was just for the signed picture not about his personal life.
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

hsmremixworld wrote:
joe316 wrote:Well Michael Jackson was a bit slow in the head so that is probably why he signed slow. I mean anyone that claims to have had sleep overs with little boys just isn't all there. The fact he probably was a pedo and paid off the parents of the kids to shut up also doesn't help his mental state at the time of signing anything.
To say MJ was a pedo is wrong in so many different ways. You did not know him. you were not there. The press and news only wanted viewers to see the bad side of MJ true or not they were going to say it. The post was just for the signed picture not about his personal life.
exactly !!! have you ever met michael jackson ??

anyways to the point this autograph looks authentic !! but it is abit high in price i personally would never spend this much on autographs also i was inboxing michael jacksons older son Prince Michael and it is actually him he done a webcast and this was about 5 years ago and he send me michael jacksons autograph he now has changed his Facebook name to something totally different which i am not giving out he doesn't accept anyone only friends he never accepted me but he was inboxing me which was great !!! so this looks identical to mine sadly i don't have my michael jackson autograph anymore i sold it for $2,300 which a dealer offered to buy it off me for this price