Ashley Benson PLL

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
2-the-moon-and-back
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ashley Benson PLL

Post by 2-the-moon-and-back »

Sent: Late June
Recieved: November 8th 2011
I sent Ashley Benson (Hannah from Pretty Little Liars) a two photos, LOR, and SASE!
used address in the database
she sent back my pictures and her own picture signed and personalized. I am so happy! Pll is one of my favorite shows
Successes: Naya Rivera 3x, Cory Monteith,Steve-O, Ashley Benson, Mark Salling, John Cena 4x, Derek Jeter, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Maria Kanellis, Rob Dyrdek, Chris "Drama" Pfaff
Most Wanted: Mila Kunis
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ashley Benson PLL

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

congrats I sent my request 13 days ago
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
bamagirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bamagirl »

Congrats! {up} Sent mine 1st of September! :D
Favorite Successes: STANA KATIC!!!, Pauley Perrette, Mark Harmon, David McCallum, Tim DeKay, and Timothy Hutton
davidcook412
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidcook412 »

You are very lucky. I sent my request out months ago (When she was on the 17 cover) and I still haven't heard anything. But I am seeing a lot of results so maybe mine is on it's way! Congrats on your success! Enjoy happy collecting!
Successes: Jennette McCurdy, Colbie Calliat, OAR, Ingrid Michaelson, Erin Sanders, Matthew Underwood (IP), Betty White, Chelsea Staub, Carebears on Fire, Andy Grammar,Melissa Joan Hart, David Cook(x4), Kellie Pickler, HILARY DUFF(2x IP) Mark Salling (pp), Plain White T's, Hot Chelle Rae (IP), 3OH!3 (x2), Dakota Fanning, Drew Seeley (x3), Ariana Grande(IP), Liz Gillies(IP), Victoria Justice, Miranda Cosgrove, gregg sulkin, Gavin DeGraw, Jane Lynch, Nick Jonas, Pia Toscano, Dave Franco, Karan Brar, Jesse Eisenberg, The band Perry and more :)
Waiting on: James Franco, Lane Napper, Ilsa Fisher, Vanessa Marano, Keegan Allen, Shay Mitchell, Andrew Garfield,Foster the people, Nathan Kress
Most wanted: PLL cast, victorious cast, Secret life cast, glee cast, Katy Perry, Emma Stone, Jonas brothers, Matt Nathanson, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, If anyone has any information on any of these most wanted people please pm and let me know :)

Best of luck collecting!
gabrielfnts2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gabrielfnts2 »

davidcook412 wrote:You are very lucky. I sent my request out months ago (When she was on the 17 cover) and I still haven't heard anything. But I am seeing a lot of results so maybe mine is on it's way! Congrats on your success! Enjoy happy collecting!

I sent my 17 magazine in as well
most wanted: Lea Michele and Emma Watson

I will no longer be giving out private emailed, address or via venue address because people who I have given them too in the past have abused them and for that reason I will not be giving them out. Don't pm me asking for the address because I will just delete them. As they say one person ruins it for everyone
swiftndbieber
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swiftndbieber »

congrats that is an amazing success, she is one of my most wanted along with shay lucy and troian, I sent my request towards the end of august so hopefully I have something on the way but I live in england so it will take longer, to increase my chances i sent it in a decorated envelope see
https://picasaweb.google.com/1149116079 ... 1388369714
mega congrats ur success is amazing :D
Collections:
Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break it, Hunger Games, Twilight, The Secret Life of an American Teenager, The Fosters, Modern Family, New Girl, Lying Game, Glee, Victorious, Disney , Nickelodeon, Hollywood, Singers, Others

my website: http://abiautographs.weebly.com/
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Nice pics ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi 2-the-moon-and-back :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ashley Benson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

wow! She replied u!! amazing!!