Sir Elton John success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sir Elton John success

Post by admin »

Hi shaun :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Elton John on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

admin wrote:Hi shaun :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Elton John on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Admin it is address VV not to Rocket Music Management.
Harold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Harold »

ladybritney wrote:GLAD YOU GOT IT. AND YES PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK DEEPER. BUT YOU STILL SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST IT PERIOD. BECAUSE MOST DON"T GET POSTED WITH A ADDRESS OF SOME KIND AND YOU DID NOT PUT ONE IN YOUR POST . {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}
If you aren't lazy, you find that, so depend only on that, if you want find that address, or if you 'll be lazy and you 'll shout on Shaun, so you and other "seekers" want that address. Search :)

Other, that autograph is great, Shaun. Congrats! ;-)
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

joelb123 wrote:Send something to him in February to Caesar's Palace. They will pass on fanmail!
I sent to Elton request to Caesar's Palace but I did not get response yet and i did have hope that I get any response.
macainautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by macainautos »

ladybritney wrote:GLAD YOU GOT IT. AND YES PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK DEEPER. BUT YOU STILL SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST IT PERIOD. BECAUSE MOST DON"T GET POSTED WITH A ADDRESS OF SOME KIND AND YOU DID NOT PUT ONE IN YOUR POST . {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}
I think its great to post it. That way you know there is an address out there that will indeed work. I'm sure if you found an address you think might be the one you PM the OP and ask if thats the one they used. I'm sure they wouldn't mind confirming it.

R-Mac
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

RYAN-J wrote:I have to disagree. A little searching has never hurt anyone in my opinion. At least you all know he will sign if you can get the address. I've done many hours of searching in the past for addresses and found I have much more appreciation when do I get a success, knowing I worked to get it and succeeded. {up}

A lot of people these days think their the government, other people work hard to find addresses and when they get successes, everyone swarms in & wants the address, no congratulating the poster on getting a reply.

& believe me, I've heard all sorts of excuses like (and I'm not quoting any one in particular here) 'I'm just not good at searching for addresses' well if you don't do it enough you won't be! or 'I've looked everywhere' Which by the way is not true because if they had looked everywhere they would have found it :lol: you gotta learn to be creative and think. Brain Power people! {up} you aren't going to find these addresses in just mere minutes, it takes time and effort and HOURS sometimes to find them.

so there, rant over! :lol:

OH! and congrats on the success! I love his 'Crocodile Rock' song a lot and listen to it often on my old vinyl record. :lol:

RYAN-J 8)
To be fair most people actually have a life and don't have the many hours in the day that the stalkers do who get these celebrity home and private addresses. Most people are crossing the line away from the fan status when they go out of their way to locate a private address of a celebrity. I agree that "successes" that aren't very ethical like these where the poster can't provide the address they used should be thrown in the trash like the private email successes. :roll:
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I've always figured if their collecting TTM to begin with and have to hunt down pics and take time to write the letters and addresse envelope and print photos off and buy supplies, most collectors won't mind looking for addresses, I guess it depends on how dedicated you want to be to the hobby. If you put in a little effort, you get a little success, if you put in a lot of effort & research you get bigger replies, and I don't mean autograph wise, but in terms of who your able to contact if you put forth more effort. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
MissKaraLouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MissKaraLouise »

it's not that hard to find address' it took me 15mins to find address' for the 6 houses elton owns and 2 buissness address' (including the one on this site)
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

MissKaraLouise wrote:it's not that hard to find address' it took me 15mins to find address' for the 6 houses elton owns and 2 buissness address' (including the one on this site)
I have address to Elton private home and i wait when he back from Australia and he sign my photos.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

MissKaraLouise wrote:it's not that hard to find address' it took me 15mins to find address' for the 6 houses elton owns and 2 buissness address' (including the one on this site)
Yhea I've it too it's easey to find ;-)
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,