Sir Elton John success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Sir Elton John success

Post by shaun »

I sent a letter and SAE to Sir Elton on: 24th October 2011, and today I recieved this photo signed and personalized by Sir Elton.

address I used was a private address/home address, so I can't give it out SORRY!!

Here is the pic: Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Autographboy23

Re: Sir Elton John success

Post by Autographboy23 »

Congrats! That is Definatley authentic! {up} :D . I got one from him a few years back.
ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybritney »

ANOTHER POSTING ) THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD . IF YOU CAN"T GIVE OUT THE ADDRESS FOR WHAT EVER REASON. THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOWED TO POST IT AT ALL. NOT FAIR TO REST OF US!!! {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

ladybritney wrote:ANOTHER POSTING ) THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD . IF YOU CAN"T GIVE OUT THE ADDRESS FOR WHAT EVER REASON. THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOWED TO POST IT AT ALL. NOT FAIR TO REST OF US!!! {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}

Agreed ....
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Well, firstly congrats to that success!! One year back I had a VV success from him as well, and the sig looked a bit odd to the others, so a discussion started weather it is authentic or not. Now I see yours and it totally looks the same, the handwriting and everything. The difference is that he wrote "John" under "Elton" and he made a little separation line.
So please tell me if you are the same opinion or not, it would really help!
Thanks man

Here's the photo: http://claptone.webs.com/apps/photos/ph ... =138263733

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
jediva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jediva »

Phil - i think yours is authentic.

The reason he separated on different lines is because he would have written across the picture. When signing photos most stars aren't interested in writing across their face so you can't see them!
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Mjr Frank Burns wrote:
ladybritney wrote:ANOTHER POSTING ) THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD . IF YOU CAN"T GIVE OUT THE ADDRESS FOR WHAT EVER REASON. THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOWED TO POST IT AT ALL. NOT FAIR TO REST OF US!!! {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}

Agreed ....
I concur.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I have to disagree. A little searching has never hurt anyone in my opinion. At least you all know he will sign if you can get the address. I've done many hours of searching in the past for addresses and found I have much more appreciation when do I get a success, knowing I worked to get it and succeeded. {up}

A lot of people these days think their the government, other people work hard to find addresses and when they get successes, everyone swarms in & wants the address, no congratulating the poster on getting a reply.

& believe me, I've heard all sorts of excuses like (and I'm not quoting any one in particular here) 'I'm just not good at searching for addresses' well if you don't do it enough you won't be! or 'I've looked everywhere' Which by the way is not true because if they had looked everywhere they would have found it :lol: you gotta learn to be creative and think. Brain Power people! {up} you aren't going to find these addresses in just mere minutes, it takes time and effort and HOURS sometimes to find them.

so there, rant over! :lol:

OH! and congrats on the success! I love his 'Crocodile Rock' song a lot and listen to it often on my old vinyl record. :lol:

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Autographboy23

Post by Autographboy23 »

RYAN-J wrote:I have to disagree. A little searching has never hurt anyone in my opinion. At least you all know he will sign if you can get the address. I've done many hours of searching in the past for addresses and found I have much more appreciation when do I get a success, knowing I worked to get it and succeeded. {up}

A lot of people these days think their the government, other people work hard to find addresses and when they get successes, everyone swarms in & wants the address, no congratulating the poster on getting a reply.

& believe me, I've heard all sorts of excuses like (and I'm not quoting any one in particular here) 'I'm just not good at searching for addresses' well if you don't do it enough you won't be! or 'I've looked everywhere' Which by the way is not true because if they had looked everywhere they would have found it :lol: you gotta learn to be creative and think. Brain Power people! {up} you aren't going to find these addresses in just mere minutes, it takes time and effort and HOURS sometimes to find them.

so there, rant over! :lol:

OH! and congrats on the success! I love his 'Crocodile Rock' song a lot and listen to it often on my old vinyl record. :lol:

RYAN-J 8)

I agree 100%. {up}
ladybritney
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladybritney »

GLAD YOU GOT IT. AND YES PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK DEEPER. BUT YOU STILL SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST IT PERIOD. BECAUSE MOST DON"T GET POSTED WITH A ADDRESS OF SOME KIND AND YOU DID NOT PUT ONE IN YOUR POST . {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down} {down}