WARNING: Known Scammers & Users To Avoid (With proof!)

Autographs for sale or exchange.
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING: Do NOT buy from "Zimmy" or "Efron"

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

automan91 wrote:
Blackhawks026 wrote:
i believe you

Lmao alright automan, go ahead and believe him, but seeing as you were not involved in this and are supporting a liar and scammer, your opinion really means nothing here.
please stop butting in with every thing i say i have a freedom of speech

We also have a freedom Of Speech, I agree with Blackhawks your opinion means Nothing here, you have Nothing To say for Zimmy/Efrons difence
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

please stop butting in with every thing i say i have a freedom of speech
I feel like the 2 people who have been against this post are honestly both about 12 years old. I'm not saying that to insult them because they (for whatever reason) disagree, but because they come across as a little 12 year old. First of all, this is infact MY post so I have every right to "butt in" with anything you say. Even if this wasnt my post, I would still have every right to "butt in" with anything you say. If you are going to come in here and ignore everyones posts and all the proof against Zimmy and just act like a complete idiot, I will say whatever I'd like to you.

Plus no one said anything about your "Freedom of speech." You have the right to voice your opinion, no matter how ignorant and uninformed it is. But I'm not going to argue with you seeing that you have no idea what you're talking about and you're not even involved :roll: ...
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

im 26 thank you very much
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

automan91 wrote:im 26 thank you very much
That is absolutely fantastic....

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

I never bought anything from Zimmy, but I wanted to thank you all for warning me. I hope you all get your money back - and I can tell that even Zimmy was lying in his posts. I don't want to start anything though, I just find this absolutely horrible and was glad to be warned.
Blackhawks026 - You have the best sarcasm ever. "That's absolutely fantastic...." just amde me laugh so hard xD
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

Efron wrote:Reason I said the thing about the delivery confo is because I thought you were scamming me because I SHIPPED the items. Could of gone with that a different way, I admit that.

I did have multiple Emma Watson cards.

Let me explain about the Paypal. I COULD'NT refund anyone because I had nothing in my paypal had to add my paycheck to it later and then it automatically took it. When I tried to refund it said I had a zero balance. Or I would have right away.
If you had actually shipped the item I would have gotten mine, because I only started the paypal claim more than 2 weeks after I paid you!
It doesn't take that long for an item to get to Belgium
And how the heck do you think WE were scamming YOU ? WE all PAID you!
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Oh come on guys!!! I've been following this thread for some time now and there's nothing new posted. The thing is, and that's the hard reality, that you got scammed by this fucking bloody user, but what the hell can you do about it?? Nothing man... This transactions are about trusting each other and in my opinion it is a shame, that someone like zimmy abuses this in such a bad way, just to make a few bucks.
But again: what can you do?? You can discuss it here for 2 more years and this Zimmy will keep her mouth shot, because it doesn't bother her if anyone camplains about what she did!!
In my opinion those kinda gangsters have to be captured from the publicy! Thats just my unimportant point of view, I wanted to make sure :) So please stop this discussion, as it doesn't lead to anything, you've warned nearly everyone on here...

Have a nice day guys!!

Best,
Phil 8)

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

in my opinion something new has been posted on this thread...
I didn't know Efron was Zimmy ...

And I'm glad Zimmy (or Efron) actually replied to the topic...
I like it that this topic keeps being updated, because we don't want others to be scammed by him

And this discussion did actually lead to something!
I didn't know you could file a claim through paypal
So thanks to this topic I got my money back :) If this topic wasn't started I probably was still clueless on how to get my money back :)
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

FCB_Phil - Lol well Gertyke pretty much just said everything I would have said. But I do agree with you, we cant really "discuss" Zimmy for the next few years lol, but I do intend to keep this post updated and bumped to the first page. Theres loads of new members to this site every day, some with the intention of buying items from other users on here. Many people who probably have not even found this site yet will one day read this, and hopefully it will prevent them from getting scammed.

Plus not only that, since the feedback system in this forum is awful and not updated, I'll probably use this post to list other members who scam and warn people to stay away from them.

FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Well thats a nice idea! :) I'm on here for quite a long time and i gotta say, that this forum gets more and more unorganized... unfortunately! If you just take a look to this forum (sale/exchange) you will spot so many spam threads, and the thing is, that they don't delete them!! {down} {down} {down}

Best,
Phil 8)

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks