WARNING: Known Scammers & Users To Avoid (With proof!)

Autographs for sale or exchange.
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING: Do NOT buy from "Zimmy" or "Efron"

Post by automan91 »

all i see is a thread to criticize a member. all of u are so mean and this should be deleted
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

automan91 wrote:all i see is a thread to criticize a member. all of u are so mean and this should be deleted
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING: Do NOT buy from "Zimmy"

Post by Jaffer »

RYAN-J wrote:Which is kinda creepy, since his profile pic & signature is of Zac Efron. :neutral: awkward. :neutral: Maybe it's his sister's account? I remember him saying he had a sister that he mentioned in one of his previous sale topics. What did you buy from him that you never got?

RYAN-J 8)
About a dozen autographs :s
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Efron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Efron »

Blackhawks026 wrote:Zimmy Zimmy Zimmy, nice of you to show your face again. I swear, I really wish I could believe you. And honestly, I probably would have believed your story about how the autograph got lost in the mail, but you're a bad liar. Here's a few of your lies, for everybody to see (I'll even color cordinate them for you).

Remember your little comments you made over paypal? Here's a refresher of what you said (copy and pasted this from your comment on paypal):

"Said I shipped and he said that he scammed me and all he had to do was get a paypal claim and keep my card and get his money back. Told me he didn't need a tracking #. Probably part of the scam. Like I said the reason I don't have a tracking is because he specifically told me not to get one when I was going to ship it so I could "save money" talk about a scam."

Now Zimmy, I would love an explanation of why you would say that if you were an honest seller? You know what you said was a straight up lie, I still have all the screenshots to prove it.

Lie #2. This is what you just said in your post: "Those who got paypal got paid back because of me, not paypal." Another complete lie. Maybe you've never been on the buyer's side of a Paypal case, but we are notified that "PayPal has decided the case in your favor, and you will be issued a refund." In other words, after all the proof I sent to Paypal, THEY, not you, got me the refund.

On to another lie. You also just made this statement: "I bought 4 cards that were the same that were autographed." Alright, honestly? Do you think any of us here are dumb enough to believe that? Wow. But here's what it said in your original post about selling the card:

"Got this on Ebay about a year ago for $120 and I am no longer interested in Harry Potter."

Sounds like you were saying you bought ONE card off ebay ("Got This" = you purchased 1 item off ebay. "Got These" = 2+ items). I'm sure you just conviently forgot to mention you were actually selling 4 of them on your post lol.

Anyways, I honestly can't believe after all these posts from so many people, you're going to sit there and continue lying to us about all this. Give it up man, we see right through you. Say whatever you want to try and defend yourself, no one will believe it...

Reason I said the thing about the delivery confo is because I thought you were scamming me because I SHIPPED the items. Could of gone with that a different way, I admit that.

I did have multiple Emma Watson cards.

Let me explain about the Paypal. I COULD'NT refund anyone because I had nothing in my paypal had to add my paycheck to it later and then it automatically took it. When I tried to refund it said I had a zero balance. Or I would have right away.
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Like I said, you're a bad liar lol....

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

Efron wrote:
Blackhawks026 wrote:Zimmy Zimmy Zimmy, nice of you to show your face again. I swear, I really wish I could believe you. And honestly, I probably would have believed your story about how the autograph got lost in the mail, but you're a bad liar. Here's a few of your lies, for everybody to see (I'll even color cordinate them for you).

Remember your little comments you made over paypal? Here's a refresher of what you said (copy and pasted this from your comment on paypal):

"Said I shipped and he said that he scammed me and all he had to do was get a paypal claim and keep my card and get his money back. Told me he didn't need a tracking #. Probably part of the scam. Like I said the reason I don't have a tracking is because he specifically told me not to get one when I was going to ship it so I could "save money" talk about a scam."

Now Zimmy, I would love an explanation of why you would say that if you were an honest seller? You know what you said was a straight up lie, I still have all the screenshots to prove it.

Lie #2. This is what you just said in your post: "Those who got paypal got paid back because of me, not paypal." Another complete lie. Maybe you've never been on the buyer's side of a Paypal case, but we are notified that "PayPal has decided the case in your favor, and you will be issued a refund." In other words, after all the proof I sent to Paypal, THEY, not you, got me the refund.

On to another lie. You also just made this statement: "I bought 4 cards that were the same that were autographed." Alright, honestly? Do you think any of us here are dumb enough to believe that? Wow. But here's what it said in your original post about selling the card:

"Got this on Ebay about a year ago for $120 and I am no longer interested in Harry Potter."

Sounds like you were saying you bought ONE card off ebay ("Got This" = you purchased 1 item off ebay. "Got These" = 2+ items). I'm sure you just conviently forgot to mention you were actually selling 4 of them on your post lol.

Anyways, I honestly can't believe after all these posts from so many people, you're going to sit there and continue lying to us about all this. Give it up man, we see right through you. Say whatever you want to try and defend yourself, no one will believe it...

Reason I said the thing about the delivery confo is because I thought you were scamming me because I SHIPPED the items. Could of gone with that a different way, I admit that.

I did have multiple Emma Watson cards.

Let me explain about the Paypal. I COULD'NT refund anyone because I had nothing in my paypal had to add my paycheck to it later and then it automatically took it. When I tried to refund it said I had a zero balance. Or I would have right away.
i believe you
parlamentetfanErik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by parlamentetfanErik »

i Beleve you
Kid, if this topic bother you, don't post a comment just ignor it, okay
Peolple here have right To post a topic like this, they have right To
Be warned,

We are not mean, we are giving People info about a person that they should be
Sceptical about when they shall Buy something From this member
Favourites; Elton John, Willem Dafoe, Willie Nelson, Bryan Cranston VV, Daniel Radcliffe VV, John Goodman VV, Rod Stewart, William H. Macy, Chris Pratt VV, Michael Bolton, Kevin Spacey VV, John Travolta (autnentic - VV), Bill Nighy VV, Kevin Costner VV, Michael Madsen, Peter Dinklage VV, Taylor Schilling VV, Jake Gyllenhaal VV, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Max Von Sydow, Alice Cooper VV, Julianne Moore VV, Helen Mirren VV, Gene Wilder, Michael C. Hall, Hank Jr, Roger Moore, Daniel Craig VV, Reba, Hugo Weaving VV, Ann-Margret, Thomas Haden Church VV, Billy Zane VV, Alan Rickman VV, Weird Al, Russell Crowe, Jerry Seinfeld VV, Will Ferrell VV, Michelle Williams VV, Toby Keith, Ian McKellen, Kathleen Turner VV, Tom Berenger, Robert Duvall, Joe Cocker, Rupert Grint VV, Ed Harris VV, Vanessa Redgrave VV, Alec Baldwin VV, Kirk Douglas, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Jason Lee, John Williams,
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

i believe you

Lmao alright automan, go ahead and believe him, but seeing as you were not involved in this and are supporting a liar and scammer, your opinion really means nothing here.

automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

Blackhawks026 wrote:
i believe you

Lmao alright automan, go ahead and believe him, but seeing as you were not involved in this and are supporting a liar and scammer, your opinion really means nothing here.
please stop butting in with every thing i say i have a freedom of speech
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

double post :roll:
Last edited by Blackhawks026 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.