Newbie Question

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
RScott8443
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Newbie Question

Post by RScott8443 »

First off let me introduce myself..

My name is Remington Scott, I'm 14 years old, and I am from Myrtle Beach, SC. I am a huge NASCAR and KISS fan, and I am also a NFL and MLB fan. My favorite NASCAR drivers are AJ Allmendinger(NSCS), Justin Allgaier(NNS), and Timothy Peters(NCWTS). My favorite sports teams are the Minnesota Vikings, Brett Favre is my all time favorite, and the Atlanta Braves, Chipper Jones is my all time fav. I am no newbie to autograph collecting, to NASCAR atleast. I have been collecting NASCAR autographs all my life. Anyway..

What people (Actors, athletes, musicians, anyone) send out photos when you send them an email?

Satindust
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Newbie Question

Post by Satindust »

Welcome, Remington! :D

I'm also new here, and also 14 ^^ You can see a list of celebs who replied here: viewforum.php?f=2 Which may be helpful for you.

Claire
Waiting for: Tony Slattery (Sent 27/10/11)
-----------------------------------------
Life's too important to be taken seriously.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Hi! I'm also 14.
I've been doing this hobby along time :)
:) :)
It's a fun hobby. Enjoy it ;) I have 40 couple autographs and still counting. I collect autographs from teen celebs such as BIGTIMERUSH & Selena Gomez, and then I have my collections. My collections I have going are:
Spongebob, Disney Princesses, and Toy Story :)
Fun Collecting!
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
RScott8443
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RScott8443 »

Like I said, no newbie to NASCAR autographs. Just non-NASCAR I am a newbie to. Do either of you know what people send out autographs via email?
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

RScott8443 wrote:Like I said, no newbie to NASCAR autographs. Just non-NASCAR I am a newbie to. Do either of you know what people send out autographs via email?
What do you mean? Like what they send out when they send a email? or who do they send emails too?
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
RScott8443
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RScott8443 »

jessemcluv wrote:
RScott8443 wrote:Like I said, no newbie to NASCAR autographs. Just non-NASCAR I am a newbie to. Do either of you know what people send out autographs via email?
What do you mean? Like what they send out when they send a email? or who do they send emails too?
I mean, who can I send emails to and they send me an autograph. I have no envelopes nor stamps to send a SASE at this time
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

oh.
well any SFM celebrities. There's a list somewhere on this site....
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=2344
^There it is.
And there's a couple others. I'm not gonna post it on here - due to spammers. But I'd be happy to PM it to you :)

RScott8443
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RScott8443 »

jessemcluv wrote:oh.
well any SFM celebrities. There's a list somewhere on this site....
viewtopic.php?f=121&t=2344
^There it is.
And there's a couple others. I'm not gonna post it on here - due to spammers. But I'd be happy to PM it to you :)
That would be great! :)
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

RScott8443 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:
I mean, who can I send emails to and they send me an autograph. I have no envelopes nor stamps to send a SASE at this time
People don't share the emails where they got their free photos and don't say the celebrities that are willing to send out photos via email. You would be better off looking for a friendlier forum if that is what you are looking for.