WARNING: Known Scammers & Users To Avoid (With proof!)

Autographs for sale or exchange.
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING: Do NOT buy from "Zimmy"

Post by automan91 »

so u never want me to post again but u want me to answer a question smh
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

automan91 wrote:so u never want me to post again but u want me to answer a question smh
Good lord you do not know how to read.... But I'm done talking to you and spamming this post.
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

I agree with Blackhawk, if someone scammed me on here i would not take kindness to it, i would see to it that the person is banned.
Automan, why the hell are you defending Zimmy?? do you see that he tried scamming like 6 people with the same autograph or are you that dumb, no offense, but why would you stick up for someone who scams people & just about every autograph he gets ends up on Ebay, the guy is a disgrace to autograph collecting & you act oblivious to all the scams & actually defend him?
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Got a PM from member 'Efron' tonight that said this. Anyone else get this type of message? Is it really zimmy? Frankly, doesn't bother me one bit about posting my info, it's already out there anyway. :lol: I told this person I'm not removing anything till they explain about the Emma W. Card to me and on this topic before I consider taking it off.

"as you can see almost everyone has gotten a refund. I sent them all in the mail at the same time. I don't know if they got stolen, or lost...or what. The 1 other that hasn't been refunded (charliestcloud) will be refunded when I get my next pay check. I am very angry with the usps right now and will be going to talk to them tomorrow.

Oh and you need to take my facebook link off that thread. Or I will post all your info on a bunch of sites around the internet. Let me know when you have taken it off."

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I knew it. Efron is Zimmy. I was scammed too :-(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Which is kinda creepy, since his profile pic & signature is of Zac Efron. :neutral: awkward. :neutral: Maybe it's his sister's account? I remember him saying he had a sister that he mentioned in one of his previous sale topics. What did you buy from him that you never got?

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

RYAN-J wrote:Got a PM from member 'Efron' tonight that said this. Anyone else get this type of message? Is it really zimmy? Frankly, doesn't bother me one bit about posting my info, it's already out there anyway. :lol: I told this person I'm not removing anything till they explain about the Emma W. Card to me and on this topic before I consider taking it off.

"as you can see almost everyone has gotten a refund. I sent them all in the mail at the same time. I don't know if they got stolen, or lost...or what. The 1 other that hasn't been refunded (charliestcloud) will be refunded when I get my next pay check. I am very angry with the usps right now and will be going to talk to them tomorrow.

Oh and you need to take my facebook link off that thread. Or I will post all your info on a bunch of sites around the internet. Let me know when you have taken it off."

RYAN-J 8)

I got no messages from "Efron" but that's gotta be Zimmy's other account. :roll: Awkward name and picture indeed lol

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Efron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WARNING: Do NOT buy from "Zimmy" or "Efron"

Post by Efron »

My god you guys are all retarded I swear. I put all the mail in the same box stamped and all. Now It was either stolen, or got lost in the mail. I have contacted USPS regarding the box I put it in. They said there is no way to tell if other mail was lost in the same box, or not. I asked them for a refund on my items cost and they said no. Those who got paypal got paid back because of me, not paypal. They did not force a refund from me. I actually put my paycheck in my paypal so it would have enough refund. The 1 who paid by mail (charliestcloud) will be refunded monday when I cash my paycheck. I had multiple emma watson cards that were the same in a lot I bought on ebay. I bought 4 cards that were the same that were autographed. I thought I even stated that in the thread.

So no, you didn't get scammed. If you did you wouldn't have got a refund.

-zimmy

and yes this is not my account I do not like zac efron
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

Thanks for the heads up... Been really skeptical about buying from anyone anymore :/
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Zimmy Zimmy Zimmy, nice of you to show your face again. I swear, I really wish I could believe you. And honestly, I probably would have believed your story about how the autograph got lost in the mail, but you're a bad liar. Here's a few of your lies, for everybody to see (I'll even color cordinate them for you).

Remember your little comments you made over paypal? Here's a refresher of what you said (copy and pasted this from your comment on paypal):

"Said I shipped and he said that he scammed me and all he had to do was get a paypal claim and keep my card and get his money back. Told me he didn't need a tracking #. Probably part of the scam. Like I said the reason I don't have a tracking is because he specifically told me not to get one when I was going to ship it so I could "save money" talk about a scam."

Now Zimmy, I would love an explanation of why you would say that if you were an honest seller? You know what you said was a straight up lie, I still have all the screenshots to prove it.

Lie #2. This is what you just said in your post: "Those who got paypal got paid back because of me, not paypal." Another complete lie. Maybe you've never been on the buyer's side of a Paypal case, but we are notified that "PayPal has decided the case in your favor, and you will be issued a refund." In other words, after all the proof I sent to Paypal, THEY, not you, got me the refund.

On to another lie. You also just made this statement: "I bought 4 cards that were the same that were autographed." Alright, honestly? Do you think any of us here are dumb enough to believe that? Wow. But here's what it said in your original post about selling the card:

"Got this on Ebay about a year ago for $120 and I am no longer interested in Harry Potter."

Sounds like you were saying you bought ONE card off ebay ("Got This" = you purchased 1 item off ebay. "Got These" = 2+ items). I'm sure you just conviently forgot to mention you were actually selling 4 of them on your post lol.

Anyways, I honestly can't believe after all these posts from so many people, you're going to sit there and continue lying to us about all this. Give it up man, we see right through you. Say whatever you want to try and defend yourself, no one will believe it...