Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Hey guys I need some help. I got what I am calling a success until I find out otherwise. I was shocked to open my SASE and two cards signed by THE ROCK fell out ! Both were signed Dwayne Johnson. Both are hand signed and not autopens (like the photos he sends out) nor are they stamps. The Ds in Dwayne vary slightly (one hooks the other doesnt) but I have never seen a Dwayne Johnson auto that looks like this. Any comments on authenticity is welcome.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Signed Sports Illustrated Covers : 40

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

RTS from Kevin Nash Port Orange addy today. Not cool. Need him for my 2008 Impact set.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

bravesfan1515 wrote:Hey guys I need some help. I got what I am calling a success until I find out otherwise. I was shocked to open my SASE and two cards signed by THE ROCK fell out ! Both were signed Dwayne Johnson. Both are hand signed and not autopens (like the photos he sends out) nor are they stamps. The Ds in Dwayne vary slightly (one hooks the other doesnt) but I have never seen a Dwayne Johnson auto that looks like this. Any comments on authenticity is welcome.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
The evidence I can find for the Dwayne Johnson's is inconclusive. On one hand there are a few things that look like his DJ signature. On the other hand, there are a few things (the size of the loop on the "D", slant of the "D" and the structure of the "J" look off compared to the other Dwayne Johnson autographs I've researched and found to compare. Normally his "J" has a large defined loop and I don't see that there. Doesn't mean its not legit). Wish I could help ya more.

You have certainly gotten what's deemed a "success", meaning the return of what you sent, but I'm uncertain if it's a secretarial or a hand-signed success.

Also stinks that they are "Rock" cards and signed "Dwayne Johnson."

I've got him on a photo with HBK that Shawn also signed that I got off a guy that used to do the airports when they flew through during the attitude era.

And you know me, if it's real, I'll tell ya, but if it's not, I'll not hold back in delivering the bad news either. I'm just not really sure about this one.
hedgehulk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hedgehulk »

Last weekend, I got back Vladimir Kozlov and Sonny Siaki. Kozlov came back smeared. It was a Topps Heritage card and he must have put it in the envelope before the inl dried. I guess that I'll have to track down another card and pray he is still signing!
Siaki signed my 2004 TNA card on the back. That sucks. On the front he worte: " To Russ Best Wishes". I wish that he would have signed the front and put the personalization on the back. He also kept the other card that I sent.
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

hedgehulk wrote:Last weekend, I got back Vladimir Kozlov and Sonny Siaki. Kozlov came back smeared. It was a Topps Heritage card and he must have put it in the envelope before the inl dried. I guess that I'll have to track down another card and pray he is still signing!
Siaki signed my 2004 TNA card on the back. That ****. On the front he worte: " To Russ Best Wishes". I wish that he would have signed the front and put the personalization on the back. He also kept the other card that I sent.

The same thing happened to me with Kozlov but the ENTIRE auto rubbed off so I had to re send

I have an extra Kozlov card unsigned if you need it

Sports Illustrated Covers Sent : George Foreman, Vince Young, RG3, Johnny Damon, Freddie Freeman, Ozzie Guillen, Joe Carter, Brian Wilson, Petyon Manning

Sports Illustrated Covers Received : Shaq, Trent Richardson, Tiger Woods, Dirk Nowitzki, Pat Summit, Phil Mickleson, Kellen Moore, Jerry Jones, Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Mike Eruzione, Jim Tressel, Josh Hamilton, Mark Buhrle, Bo Jackson, Courtney Upshaw + Brad Smelley, Prince Wimbly + David Palmer + Antonio Langham + Derrick Lassic, Neil Caudle + Gene Chizik, Archie Manning, Colin Peek, Mark Lemke, Hulk Hogan, Stan Musial, Jerry West, Matt Weiters, Joey Votto, Jim Thome. Jim Leyland, John Calipari, Jordy Nelson, Rudy Ruettiger, Mark Cuban,Denard Robinson, Braxton Cave,Landry Jones,Philip Lutzencurchen, Terry Badshaw, Tyler Hansbrough, Jordyn Weiber, Robert Lester+Michael Williams+Carson Tinker, Boomer Esiason
bravesfan1515
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bravesfan1515 »

Anyone on here live close to Houston and going to Autorama ? If so please pm me.

gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

Does anyone have TNA singles they are willing to trade or sale? I am always looking to beef out my collection and send some off.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
gdawg41180
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gdawg41180 »

I recieved 2 cards back from Kozlov last week that he did not sign just sent them back in my sase.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

gdawg41180 wrote:I recieved 2 cards back from Kozlov last week that he did not sign just sent them back in my sase.
:lol: Only took him a couple weeks to do that after his address reached the masses. Usually, the stop signing time estimate is at least a month, but he did used to live in the USSR as a child.

So, he's cold like that.
Mjr Frank Burns
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mjr Frank Burns »

Ok, thanks for inquiring about the autographs I have for sale - Got alot of PM's, and figured I would list the ones I have left - I would have LOVED to taken a pic of each one but I just dont have the patience to do such a thing .. LOL - However, any of these that you may be interested in, I will do that for you .. No Problem ... Here is what I have and if anything catches your eye, let me know right away via PM :-) I also put if they were In Person (IP) or Thru The Mail (TTM) Next to them - ALOT of them were IP @ Cauliflower Alley Club ... Thanks again.

** Mad Dog Vachon (Signed "Mad Dog in Blue Sharpie) IP - With pics of Bruiser, Crusher and Butcher Vachon on the same pic. (ONLY signed by Mad Dog)

** Dusty Rhodes TTM to FCW signed in silver sharpie - WWF Herritage Card

** Shelton Benjamin Card and Wrestle Mania 26 - 8x10 sheet - Signed IP @ WM

** Killer Bees signed IP 8x10 (WWF days / Promo Picture)

** Mike Enos (Beau Beverly WWF) from Destruction Crew Card from WCW - IP

** Ron Simmons Card (Choking Vader) IP

** Bruno Sammartino Signed "THE WRESTLER" MAGAZINE- TTM - Mag Dated 2-76

** Ricky Steamboat Signed IP = Main Event Mag - Dated 9-85 Blue Sharpie

** Rick Martel Signed IP mag Main Event Mag - Dated 7-85 Blue Sharpie

** Roddy Piper "Superstar Wrestler" Magazine -IP = Blue SharpJie 3-87

** Ted DiBiase Signed HOF 2010 Picture - (HOF LOGO) Silver Sharpie IP

** Hector Guerrero TNA signed (Has Willie Urbina on it too) TNA Promo Pic

** Jim Anvil Neidhart Singed TTM (holding WWF Tag Title Belt)

** Carlito Heritage 2 signed Card

** The Warlord signed 5x7 - IP

** Dawn Marie (Shes in Doggie Style) lol - Signed IP Silver Sharpie Bikini

** Jimmy Snuka Signed "The Wrestler" magazine 11-82 IP

** Honky Tonk Man 8x10 Guitar and Jumpsuit - WWF IP

** Smith Hart CAC 2006 Magazine Blue Sharpie

** Tatanka IP Herritage WWF Card 2008

** Jim Ross Signed "Attack/Defense" series cards - Blue Sharpie IP

** WWF Herritage Ken Kennedy Signed IP Card