Bands That Sign Via-Venue

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bands That Sign Via-Venue

Post by paleo007 »

I know at the beginning of this post is the Do's & Don't but I think it should be updated. Certainly do not want to try and obtain Taylor Swift/Rihanna without a 77-100% success rate.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
94tool
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 94tool »

ultimateager wrote:
anybody know if these bands sign?

system of a down
tool
deftones

Deftones have turned into 'holier than thou'. I had 3 different meet and greet packages with them for me and a buddy and NO GO!!!! Flat out NO! Not even, leave it here and they will get to it, you can pick it up after the show, or wait until everybody clears out, or....anything. Just a NO. They would 'come down' to our level to shake our hands, but autographs were taboo. Looks like the mighty Deftones have forgotten their roots. Really to bad because this last album, Diamond Eyes is their best since White Pony. And Serge is filling in very well for Chi Cheng. They just all the sudden are above signing your memorabilia.
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

She isn't a band but singer Kylie Minogue signs via venue :)
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by buffysatine »

There is a new updated thread which is a sticky for this here:

http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=218785
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

paleo007 wrote:I know at the beginning of this post is the Do's & Don't but I think it should be updated. Certainly do not want to try and obtain Taylor Swift/Rihanna without a 77-100% success rate.
As of the current tours that Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Rihanna are on I have seen not one vv success posted. I & several of my friends have tried Rihanna & Katy at various venues in our countries we have success with and no one has anything.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

buffysatine wrote:
paleo007 wrote:I know at the beginning of this post is the Do's & Don't but I think it should be updated. Certainly do not want to try and obtain Taylor Swift/Rihanna without a 77-100% success rate.
As of the current tours that Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Rihanna are on I have seen not one vv success posted. I & several of my friends have tried Rihanna & Katy at various venues in our countries we have success with and no one has anything.
As did I :( (except for Taylor) Although Taylor signed for me when she came here in 2010.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

The original list from 2006 had Backstreet Boys down as signing via venue, but since its 5 years later has anyone had any recent successes? They're on tour with New Kids on the Block right now and I am probably going to try via Target Center in MN (for both groups), but I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten anything within the last year.

And I know this is off topic, but I saw the show in Chicago and it was awesome! I'm going again to the Minneapolis show and possibly to the after-party so I'm hoping to attempt to get some IP autos! :D

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

buffysatine wrote:There is a new updated thread which is a sticky for this here:

http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=125&t=218785

please see above
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

I recently got Def Leppard VV and all of them signed. Joe Elliot personalized it also to me.
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Recently I received an autographed success from Rev Theory.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match