Debby Ryan (Suite life on Deck) Surprise success!! X2! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Debby Ryan (Suite life on Deck) Surprise success!! X2! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Hey Hey! Got a surprise reply back from teen Disney star Debby Ryan today! :D My SASE was marked with a ‘D.R.’ and at first I thought it was from Daniel Roebuck who I’m also waiting to hear back from, but when I got up to the house and opened it up I found out it was from Debby! lol. :lol:

She kindly signed both of my 4x6 photos and personalized one which I didn’t notice at first since it was written so small. I also sent her two custom cards and a Q&A, but those weren’t returned, which is okay. She did enclose a long typed letter updating me on what she’s been doing and mentioning some of her upcoming projects she’s working on with her brother. {up}

It’s kinda cool getting this back as I just watched her film ‘What If’ last week and was wondering if I’d ever hear back from her. lol. Thanks Debby! :D

SASE:
4x6 Signed Photos:
Image Image
Typed Letter:

Sent: July 16th 2010
Replied: October 1st 2011
Days Taken: 443

Address used:

Debby Ryan
No longer Valid
USA

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
katethegreat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Debby Ryan (Suite life on Deck) Surprise success!! X2! :

Post by katethegreat »

Hey RYAN. J!
That is such a cool success! She is a biggie to get! Her popularity is growing now that Selena Gomez left Disney Channel! It's great that she sent your stuff back! I sent her a photo, and lor to the Disney Channel address but never got my stuff back. I guess she's not sending out Suite Life on Deck photos anymore?.
Great Success, dude! {up}
Kate :D
Recieved through TTM: Jennifer Lawrence x4, Ayla Kell, Missy Peregrym, Nicole Anderson x2, Danielle Campbell x3, Steve Martin, Ana Mulvoy Ten x2, Nathalia Ramos, Nastia Liukin, Lindsey Vonn, Hayley Kiyoko x3, and many more!
Ninaaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ninaaa »

WOW! Great success. This addres is still working right?
im gonna try! :)

beautiful photos {up}
MOST WANTED: Demi Lovato, One Direction, Jasmine Villegas, Taylor Swift
I will be grateful for any help

FAVORITES: Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ashley Benson, Debby Ryan
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Awesome success bro! Do you know if they are authentic?
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

Congrats to you Ryan, but this success infuriates me A LOT :(

I sent to the Disney Channel address 4 months before you and I just wish I had sent to the other address :(

I really hope she replies to the Disney address soon, I have a feeling she will be the next "disney" girl, with her new show, and it won't be long until she starts sending "Jessie" pre prints (thats my guess anyway).

Congrats anyway though ;)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the replies!! I'm still very happy with this success!! As far as I know this address I used is still VALID!! {up} & yes, their authentic!! She does reply through both address as she has her Disney Channel address listed on her official facebook page. I think with her popularity it just takes her a while to answer mail, specially since she's been super busy this past year with songs, TV shows and events. I'm sure all of you who sent items and SASE will be getting replies soon as well. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Congrats you finally got them back {up} Here is the pics i got back a few months ago vv for comparison,they look authentic the only diff i see from yours to mine is your stars are a bit neater than mine and she clearly personalized mine obviously. She really does have a pretty messy auto lol

RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks for the examples Johnny! I remember you getting that success a while back! they certainly do look very similar, specially the handwriting in the inscriptions, it's very unique. {up}

RYAN-J 8)

GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GomezCyrusStaub »

Hi! :D
Great success.
I sent to her on this address in 25th August 2010 and still nothing :( Your success gives me hope. Wish she will answer me soon.
Maybe I must to send her again.
Congrats again. {up}
SGCDTS
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

I'm sure yours is on it's way!! {up}

RYAN-J 8)