Sarah Palin autopen success - but dedicated???????

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Sarah Palin autopen success - but dedicated???????

Post by AutographDiva »

I dont know why anyone would WANT her autograph either way lol I guess maybe from a comedy stand point?
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

locowski wrote:I sow ap from Angela Merkel with dedication also. That dedication must be secretarial.
Yep they just auto pen the signature and then use that same kind of pen or even that exact pen to do a dedication at the top of it. College coaches have been the last decade.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Jaffer wrote:I am sadly aware a majority of senior politicians, of both parties, use ap.
President Obama just recently had something signed unconstitutionally and illegally into law while he was out of the country recently so if even official bills of the United States are being signed by a machine and nobody seems to care then it makes sense that now every politician would feel there is no need to care about signing their own signature. That is not Sarah Palin's real signature as she wouldn't waste her time replying to mail. :roll:
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

TTMCentral wrote:No.....Those are real....Congrats on Success
lol no they aren't real. Nice try though. She hasn't signed her mail authentically in years.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

Nicksportsautographs wrote:
lol no they aren't real. Nice try though. She hasn't signed her mail authentically in years.
But wait, buy from my site......everything is real on there. I'm just on here to tell everyone their stuff isn't real and never contribute crap. Take this an go home {down}
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

Jaffer wrote:
mjdgop2012 wrote:Funny you would say that about her when Barack Obama sends out PP's...don't mock her or her bus tour just because you do not like her. She cares about this country, maybe you just disagree with her. I think Barack Obama cares about this country, but I do think he's running it into the ground. Deficit, awful healthcare plan, constant spending, weak immigration and energy policies, etc, etc...Though, I still think he cares about America...he just has absolutely no idea how to fix it. 9.1% unemployment rate up from 7.8% when Bush left...just saying!
I am sadly aware a majority of senior politicians, of both parties, use ap. I dislike it when anyone uses it, it's just I found it particually ironic she would use it, given her anti-elite stance.
I never said she didn't care about/love her country. It's just this whole bus thing sums up what's wrong with her;she's a shameless self promoter, more interested in celebrity than serious politics. Is she running for 2012, or isn't she? Truth be told, I don't think she even knows, she just likes the attention that speculation brings.
As for your other points, I find it interesting many people dislike the notion of healthcare reform in America. Last time I checked, your healthcare was ranked roughly 28th in the world. For the world's richest nation, I would say that is simply not good enough. I am ignorant to the specifics of his immagration policy, but I have heard that there are a record low number of illegal Mexicans coming through (most likely due to the weak economy more than any specific policiy). I also would have thought the DREAM act is a common sense piece of legislation. As for the defecit/spending, it's important to note that ''the two wars'' have cost over a trillion, compared with roughly 780 billion on Stimulus spending (obviously, the stimulus spending has occured over a much shorter period). It's also important to keep in mind that, with such high unemployment, there are less taxpayers, hence less revenue and more being spent on the unemployed. Plus, if Obama had his way, billions of extra dollars in taxes would have been raised. You are 100% right, spending across the board must be reined in. Social security needs reform. However, now is the worst time for a contractionist fiscal policy. And at the end of the day, truth be told, there is not all that much the presidant can do ( I dont just mean Obama, I mean anyone in the office). If corporations are choosing to downsize to increase profits, the president can't force them to hire. There are a record amount of Americans in ''poverty''. House prices have plummeted, denying many the confidence to go into debt.Households are choosing to save money far more strigently, thus ending the credit binge-fuelled growth of the Clinton & Bush eras. If people are choosing to save, not spend, it is hard for the government to reverse that mindset. Because of these factors, there is not a lot of demand in the economy. At the end of the day, when you put all the bells and whistles aside, consumer demand brings jobs. No demand, no jobs.
and it is a tad unfair to say unemployment is higher then it was under Bush. The crisis was still fledgling when Mr Bush left office lol., it was always going to worsen.
Why are you so concerned with U.S. politics? Oh yeah, we are your protector. The illegals are not all Mexican....just so you know. They are not at record lows either.
charger88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by charger88 »

YorkshirePaul wrote:Well Sarah Palin is well known for a/p signatures - so it was no surprise to receive these! a photograph and 2 bookplates- all autopen signatures, but they are dedicated personally - does anyone know if that dedication is done in Sarah Palin's hand????

The Office of Sarah Palin
P.O. Box 871235
Wasilla, AK 99687
USA

sent 8th August - LOR IRC - received today from database address
Enjoy your autographs.
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

here we go another political success antoher debate geez people grow up
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

charger88 wrote:
Nicksportsautographs wrote:
But wait, buy from my site......everything is real on there. I'm just on here to tell everyone their stuff isn't real and never contribute ****. Take this an go home {down}
I haven't tried to sell any Sarah Palin's on this forum.