Seth Macfarlane GREAT Success!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
marycollins316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth Macfarlane GREAT Success!!!!

Post by marycollins316 »

With mines, the picture and Sig looks photo copied. The number an to: Mary has been written. I do consider mines a success.
Greed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greed »

FooSarah04 wrote: and i dont believe i asked about if its authentic or not !
Then what's the point? If authenticity doesn't concern you, you may as well have saved money on postage by just printing out a photo and writing "SM" with a sharpie yourself.
Authentic Successes TTM:
Ozzy Osbourne, Former President George W. Bush, Former President Jimmy Carter, Roseanne Barr, Judge Judy, James Tague, Jay Leno, George Lopez, Steve Wilkos, Bob Barker, Karl Rove, Brad Garrett, Doris Roberts, Mickie James, Leah Remini, Larry King, Taylor Kitsch, Five Finger Death Punch, Betty White, Sir Ian McKellen, Yoko Ono, Steve Blum, Dakota Fanning, Ann Druyan, Vincent Pastore, Slash

Pending:
Meat Loaf, Marc Cerasini, Michael Imperioli, Mena Suvari

This is "UncleSam" -- I lost access to my account.
Nicksportsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicksportsautographs »

Seth doesn't even sign like that. The drawing is a PP and the personalization and signature are secretarial. And anyone who has graphed Seth in the past 2 years knows he hates signing autographs.
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Unfortunately they are right and that is not even close to Seth Macfarlane's signature. Shame though as those would have been worth hundreds of dollars if he had actually drew those two characters and signed them. Here is an actual authenticated signature that he uses and if you notice he never does the "e" in his name which is in both of your prints.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/FUNNY-Seth-Macfa ... 5889705a46
jonnyq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonnyq »

Arg, so pretty much all of the TTM Seth MacFarlane successes in recent memory have all been secretarials??

*sigh* Well, now I don't feel so badly that mine hasn't come back in ~2 months and counting... :P :)
AcidDrop44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AcidDrop44 »

I got the exact same Quagmire sketch, which I thought was real until I turned it over to see only the personalization and the serial number went through the paper. It's all sharpie so the sketch and autograph should have went through the paper like that too, but didn't.
Successes: Ghost Adventures, Kane Hodder, Robert Englund, Al Pacino, Bam, Jess, April and Phil Margera, Rake Yohn, Ryan Dunn, Brandon Novak, John Travolta, Rob Dyrdek & Fantasy Factory, Kevin Nealon, Bud Selig, Bobby Flay, Judge Judy, Bob Saget, Jay Leno, Bobby Mackey, Mark & Debby Constantino, Buddy Valastro(Cake Boss), Zach Galifianakis, Chelsea Handler, Tommy Chong, 3 Doors Down, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Allen, Andy Samberg, Adam Green, Anna Kournikova
Waiting: Henry Winkler, Rob Zombie, Betsy Palmer, Adam Richman, Always Sunny cast, Conan O'Brien, Dane Cook, Tom Hanks, Mark Wahlberg, Anna Chlumsky, Lin Shaye, Kevin Spacey, Bradley Cooper, James Franco, Steve-O

Favorite IP Successes: Jersey Shore Cast, The Office Cast, Adam Sandler, Broken Lizard, Ron Jeremy, Steve-O, Brandon Dicamillo, Michael Bolton, Chelsea Handler, Kevin Nealon, 3 Days Grace, Roy Halladay, Greg Daniels, The Rock, Owen Hart