Snow white and the Huntsman (Kristen Stewart!!) via venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Snow white and the Huntsman (Kristen Stewart!!) via venu

Post by Jaffer »

Lol I thought the fact that this was is England might have meant less people would send, what with Uk stamps/ircs being quite pricey. I was obviously wrong haha. I highly doubt any of us will get a reply truth be told :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ginaa.x »

Jaffer wrote:Lol I thought the fact that this was is England might have meant less people would send, what with Uk stamps/ircs being quite pricey. I was obviously wrong haha. I highly doubt any of us will get a reply truth be told :(
Who knows...? ;-) As for me...I sent it quite early,and i sent only a cast picture and a note: "Please sign me!:D" Maybe, they'll change their mind and sign it.....or not... :D But i hope i will be lucky! :D {up}
Successes: Alyssa Milano (PP) , Daniel Radcliffe (PP) , Shirley Henderson (authentic,personalised)
Disappointment/RTS/Failure: Kristen Stewart
Most Wanted: Vampire Diaries cast, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast, Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Ginaa.x wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Lol I thought the fact that this was is England might have meant less people would send, what with Uk stamps/ircs being quite pricey. I was obviously wrong haha. I highly doubt any of us will get a reply truth be told :(
Who knows...? ;-) As for me...I sent it quite early,and i sent only a cast picture and a note: "Please sign me!:D" Maybe, they'll change their mind and sign it.....or not... :D But i hope i will be lucky! :D {up}
Haha I wish you the absolute best of luck :) I wrote her a two page note, so if you get a response, it will certainly change the way I request autos haha.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ginaa.x »

Ginaa.x wrote:
Hahh :mrgreen:
Successes: Alyssa Milano (PP) , Daniel Radcliffe (PP) , Shirley Henderson (authentic,personalised)
Most Wanted: Vampire Diaries cast, Harry Potter cast, Twilight cast, Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp
Crushphoto
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Crushphoto »

Does anyone have an idea when Hemsworth will be on this set? I know he was in New York last week doing Avengers stuff. So I didn't want to jump the gun on this one.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Crushphoto wrote:Does anyone have an idea when Hemsworth will be on this set? I know he was in New York last week doing Avengers stuff. So I didn't want to jump the gun on this one.
Whilst I cannot help you with specific dates, I would very much encourage you to send a bit before he gets there. The way I see it, you should give yourself every chance of being one of the first requests.

vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Ginaa.x wrote:
I sent mine early, too - but no response as of yet. Quite honestly if you didn't send a letter - The first thing they will think of is your a dealer trying to make money. =/ But who knows, maybe!
bamagirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bamagirl »

I would really love to send a request to Chris Hemsworth. I am a BIG fan of his. It says on imdb that he is now filming. I don't know how long filming is going to go on, but if you have the address please PM me.
Favorite Successes: STANA KATIC!!!, Pauley Perrette, Mark Harmon, David McCallum, Tim DeKay, and Timothy Hutton
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Jaffer wrote:I do not wish to burst your bubble, but I doubt that there will be any successes from this movie. Anything with the Twilight ''big 3'' is prone to being flooded with fanmail. Because of this, I also doubt too many people will be volunteering this addy. By all means, should you find an addy, I would still send, as not sending gurantees a failure ;) It is just that, judging by your post count, you are very new, so I would not want you to get your hopes up :)

all that out the way, to the best of my knowlege, those locations are correct.
It would never make it to the actors and actresses on the movie set anyway. The producer usually doesn't want them distracted and has someone either read and sign autograph requests or throws them out. They don't even know they got fan mail.
Ginaa.x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ginaa.x »

joe316 wrote:
Jaffer wrote:I do not wish to burst your bubble, but I doubt that there will be any successes from this movie. Anything with the Twilight ''big 3'' is prone to being flooded with fanmail. Because of this, I also doubt too many people will be volunteering this addy. By all means, should you find an addy, I would still send, as not sending gurantees a failure ;) It is just that, judging by your post count, you are very new, so I would not want you to get your hopes up :)

all that out the way, to the best of my knowlege, those locations are correct.
It would never make it to the actors and actresses on the movie set anyway. The producer usually doesn't want them distracted and has someone either read and sign autograph requests or throws them out. They don't even know they got fan mail.
Really? :shock: