Do studio fan mail send to the UK??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
smartin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Do studio fan mail send to the UK??

Post by smartin »

I am thinking of writing to jennifer aniston via the studio fan mail e-mail address and i was just wondering if they can send to the UK, also can you ask for more than one autograph in one email or do you have to do separate emails for different celebrities

smartin
amys1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do studio fan mail send to the UK??

Post by amys1994 »

yes they can send to uk and they have different emails for different celebritys :D
Recieved: Savannah Outen, Russell Brand, Shayne Ward, Eoghan Quigg, Katie Melua, George Clooney PP, The Saturdays VV, Alesha Dixon x2 , Colin Firth ,The Wanted , Carrie Mac, Parade, Kelly Holmes, Fearne Cotton, Snow Patrol, Holly Willougby x2, Gino Decampo, Philip Schofield, Olly Murs x3, Peter Andre, Ant and Dec, Peirce Brosnan, Amir Khan, Example, Dannii Minogue, Justing Beiber, Eliza Doolittle, Katy perry, Alexandra Burke!
Most Wanted: Beyonce, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Pixie Lott, Cheryl Cole, Take That, Michael McIntyre
Sent Off For: Neyo, Usher, Gary Barlow, Cheryl Cole, Michael McIntyre, Amanda Holden, Pixie Lott, Chipmunk,Sam Branson.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

You don't even need to write a letter. Just email them your postal address. :D

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

SFM post to ANYWHERE pretty much. But you have to write a different email for each request. No need to write much of a letter, just as long as you include your address. The celeb won't read it and you just get a pre-print ... but considering you haven't paid for the request or provided the photo, it's pretty generous of SFM to send anything out at their (or the celeb's) expense. Letters take a while to arrive in my experience. Good luck
nickmoore777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nickmoore777 »

I live in the UK. I sent an email to each of the Friends cast via Studio Fan Mail. Two years later, I still haven't received anything.
Latest Success: Zach Braff (IP).
EastEnders Autographs: 146 different cast cards signed, plus some doubles.
Favourite Authentic TTM Successes: Paloma Faith, Alan Rickman, Gemma Arterton (VV), James Earl Jones (VV), Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, Richard Griffiths and Lord Sugar.
Favourite IP Successes: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Christoph Waltz, Diane Kruger, Robert Vaughn, OFAH Cast, Penn and Teller, Myleene Klass, Zach Braff.
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

I live in the UK and received a reply from "Kate Walsh" a couple of days ago
echoamaru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by echoamaru »

I'm in the UK and I sent a several requests 17 months ago - I've received one so far, so they do post to the UK!
laura_uk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by laura_uk »

i tried a long time ago and got nothing
Most Wanted

Michelle Keegan
Maryse